The No. 8 Oregon Ducks (6-1) will square off against the California Golden Bears (3-3) in Pac-12 action on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at FTX Field at California Memorial Stadium. The Golden Bears are currently heavy, 15.5-point underdogs. The over/under for the outing is 57 points.
Oregon vs. Cal Predictions
Oregon vs. Cal Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Oregon vs. Cal: Last 3 Games
- Oregon is unbeaten against the spread and 3-0 overall over its last three games.
- Oregon has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Ducks total over the last three games is 11.5 points more than the 57 total listed for this matchup.
- Over its last three games, Cal has one win against the spread, and is 3-0 overall.
- Cal’s past three games have not gone over the total.
- The Golden Bears total over the last three games is five points fewer than the 57 total given for this matchup.
Oregon vs. Cal Betting Trends
- Oregon has covered the spread five times over seven games with a set spread.
- The Ducks are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 15.5-point favorites.
- This season, Oregon’s games have hit the over five times.
- Oregon has been the moneyline favorite a total of six times this season, and they’ve won each of those games.
- Oregon has played as a moneyline favorite of -726 or shorter in only two games this season, and it won both.
- Cal has covered the spread in a matchup four times this year (4-3-0).
- This season, Cal games have hit the over twice.
- Cal has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- Cal has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +500 odds on them winning this game.
Oregon vs. Cal: Over/Under Trends
- Oregon and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (57 points) times this season.
- This season, just one Cal game has ended with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 57.
- The total for the contest of 57 is 9.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Ducks (42.4 points per game) and the Golden Bears (23.7 points per game).
- The 50.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 6.3 fewer than the 57 total in this contest.
- On average, the Ducks have seen a 63.6 over/under in their games this season, 6.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Golden Bears games have an over/under of 48.7 points this season, 8.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Oregon Players to Watch
- Bo Nix has thrown for 1,809 yards (258.4 ypg) to lead Oregon, completing 71.5% of his passes and tossing 17 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 382 rushing yards (54.6 ypg) on 48 carries with eight rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Mar’Keise Irving, has carried the ball 79 times for 536 yards (76.6 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 13 passes for 145 yards (20.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Noah Whittington has taken 64 carries for 409 yards (58.4 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Troy Franklin’s 561 receiving yards (80.1 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 35 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Chase Cota has put together a 313-yard season so far (44.7 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 23 passes.
- Kris Hutson’s 17 grabs have netted him 193 yards (27.6 ypg).
Cal Players to Watch
- Jack Plummer leads Cal with 1,755 passing yards (250.7 ypg) on 158-of-258 passing with 12 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Jaydn Ott has carried the ball 102 times for a team-high 617 yards (88.1 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 21 catches for 134 yards (19.1 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season DeCarlos Brooks has piled up 43 carries for 175 yards (25 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jeremiah Hunter’s 448 receiving yards (64 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 30 receptions and two touchdowns.
- J.Michael Sturdivant has hauled in 37 passes for 445 yards (63.6 yards per game) and five touchdowns this year.
- Mavin Anderson’s 21 receptions are good enough for 213 yards (30.4 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Oregon vs. Cal
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.