The Minnesota Vikings (5-1) are favored by 3.5 points as they fight to keep their four-game winning streak going in a matchup with the Arizona Cardinals (3-4) on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at U.S. Bank Stadium. The over/under is set at 49 for the contest.
Vikings vs. Cardinals Predictions
Vikings vs. Cardinals Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Vikings and Cardinals: Last Three Games
- The Vikings are 1-2 against the spread in their last three games, and have a 3-0 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Twice in those three games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The Vikings’ past three outings have ended with an average of 43.7 points scored. That’s 5.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cardinals are 2-1 against the spread over their past three games and have a 3-0 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to hit the over in one of those games.
- The Cardinals’ last three outings have ended with an average of 47.5 points scored. That’s 1.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Vikings and Cardinals: Betting Trends
- The Vikings have put together a record of 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Vikings have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Vikings games have hit the over three times.
- The Vikings have won all five of the games they have been the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Vikings have played three times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -192 or shorter, and won in each game.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Vikings have an implied win probability of 65.8%.
- The Cardinals have put together a 4-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Cardinals are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Cardinals games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this year.
- The Cardinals have won two of the five games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- The Cardinals are 1-2 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +161 or more on the moneyline.
- The Vikings and their opponents have combined to exceed Sunday’s total of 49 points three times this season.
- Three Cardinals games have finished with a combined score higher than 49 points this season.
- The Vikings average 23.2 points per game against the Cardinals’ 22.3, totaling 3.5 points under the matchup’s over/under of 49.
- This game’s over/under is 4.2 fewer points than the 44.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- The Vikings have seen a 46.4 average over/under in their games this season, 2.6 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 0.4 points more than the average over/under in Cardinals’ games this season (48.6 points).
Vikings Players to Watch
- Kirk Cousins is 19th overall among all players and 14th among all QBs with 97.9 fantasy points (16.3 per game).
- Justin Jefferson has put up total 84.6 fantasy points this year (14.1 per game), which make him the 34th-ranked player overall and the fifth-ranked WR.
- So far this season, Dalvin Cook’s 75.0 total fantasy points make him the No. 46 fantasy player and No. 15 RB. He averages 12.5 fantasy points per game.
- Adam Thielen is working on the 120th-ranked fantasy season (40th among WRs) with 40.4 fantasy points, averaging 6.7 per game.
Cardinals Players to Watch
- So far this season, Kyler Murray is sixth overall among all players and sixth among all QBs with 133.0 fantasy points (19.0 per game).
- Eno Benjamin’s 57.1 total fantasy points (an average of 8.2 per game), are good enough to rank him 28th among RBs and 81st overall.
- Zach Ertz averages 6.3 fantasy points per game on the way to 44.0 total fantasy points. That makes him the 109th-ranked fantasy player overall and the sixth-ranked TE.
- James Conner is the 138th-ranked fantasy player — and the 43rd-ranked RB — with 36.3 fantasy points (7.3 per game).
Where To Watch Vikings vs. Cardinals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.