Player props are available for Lamar Jackson in Thursday’s NFL action at 8:15 PM ET live on Amazon Prime Video. The Week 8 contest sees Jackson’s Baltimore Ravens (4-3) take the field at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4).
Jackson Passing Insights
- Jackson is throwing for 199.6 yards per game, less than his prop bet total for this matchup of 223.5.
- Jackson has thrown for over 223.5 yards once in seven games this year.
- Jackson has fallen short of his season prop bet average (273.7 passing yards) by 74.1 yards per game.
- Jackson has finished above his passing yards prop total once this year.
- Jackson has completed at least one touchdown pass in six of seven games, including multiple TDs three times.
- Jackson has thrown an interception in five of seven games this year, with multiple picks in one of those games.
Jackson Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jackson collects 72.9 rushing yards per game this season, 9.4 more than Thursday’s over/under.
- Four times this year (in seven games – 57.1%), Jackson rushed for more than 63.5 yards.
- Sportsbooks have set Jackson’s average rushing yards prop bet at 67.9 yards. He has out-gained it by racking up 72.9 rushing yards per game.
- Jackson has hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet four times sor far this season (in seven opportunities).
- Jackson has rushed for a touchdown two times this season in seven games.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Rankings
- Jackson will square off against the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense this week. The Buccaneers allow 190 passing yards per game.
- The Buccaneers’ defense ranks 21st in the league with 11 passing TDs conceded so far this year.
- The Buccaneers’ defense is ranked ninth in interceptions. Opposing quarterbacks have thrown six against the Buccaneers (0.9 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Lamar Jackson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.