Big 12 action pits the Texas Tech Red Raiders (4-3) against the Baylor Bears (4-3) on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at Jones AT&T Stadium. The Red Raiders are favored by 2 points. The over/under for the outing is 61.5 points.
Texas Tech vs. Baylor Predictions
Texas Tech vs. Baylor Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Texas Tech vs. Baylor: Last 3 Games
- Texas Tech has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, in its last three games.
- In its past three games, Texas Tech has hit the over twice.
- The Red Raiders have averaged a total of 62.7 combined points over their last three games, 1.2 greater than this matchup’s total of 61.5.
- Baylor has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three contests.
- In its past three contests, Baylor has gone over the total.
- The Bears total over the last three games is 5.7 points fewer than the 61.5 total given for this matchup.
Texas Tech vs. Baylor Betting Trends
- Texas Tech has put together a record of 3-3-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Red Raiders have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Games involving Texas Tech have hit the over five times this season.
- Texas Tech has won all three of the games it has been favored on the moneyline this season.
- Texas Tech has won all three games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -130 or shorter.
- Baylor is 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Bears have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This year, Baylor games have hit the over five times.
- Baylor has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Baylor has a record of 1-0 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least +108 on the moneyline.
Texas Tech vs. Baylor: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Texas Tech and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 61.5 points times.
- This season, Baylor has played two games with a combined score higher than 61.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 73.7 points per game, 12.2 points more than the point total of 61.5 for this game.
- This game’s over/under is 10.4 fewer points than the 51.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- This season, the average total for Red Raiders games is 61.5, matching the over/under of 61.5 for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 9.1 points more than the average over/under in Bears’ games this season (52.4 points).
Texas Tech Players to Watch
- Donovan Smith leads Texas Tech with 1,506 passing yards (215.1 ypg) on 147-of-219 passing with 12 touchdowns compared to seven interceptions this season. He also adds 94 rushing yards (13.4 ypg) on 67 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- SaRodorick Thompson has carried the ball 79 times for a team-high 369 yards (52.7 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Tahj Brooks has rushed for 324 yards (46.3 per game) on 71 carries with six touchdowns, while also catching 21 passes for 117 yards (16.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Xavier White’s team-leading 409 receiving yards (58.4 yards per game) have come on 31 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Jerand Bradley has put together a 359-yard season so far (51.3 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, reeling in 27 passes.
- Trey Cleveland has hauled in 21 grabs for 309 yards (44.1 ypg) this season.
Baylor Players to Watch
- Blake Shapen has 1,608 passing yards (229.7 ypg) to lead Baylor, completing 68.1% of his passes and collecting 12 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season.
- Richard Reese has carried the ball 116 times for a team-high 643 yards (91.9 per game), with nine touchdowns this year.
- This season Qualan Jones has taken 48 carries for 277 yards (39.6 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Gavin Holmes’ 397 receiving yards (56.7 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 18 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Monaray Baldwin has caught 16 passes for 332 yards (47.4 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Hal Presley’s 18 catches have netted him 230 yards (32.9 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Texas Tech vs. Baylor
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.