The Paul Bunyan Trophy is the prize when the Michigan Wolverines (7-0) and Michigan State Spartans (3-4) square off on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at Michigan Stadium. No line is available from bookmakers.
Michigan vs. Michigan State Predictions
Michigan vs. Michigan State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Michigan vs. Michigan State: Last 3 Games
- Michigan has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, over its last three games.
- Michigan has hit the over once in its past three games.
- Over its past three contests, Michigan State has one win against the spread, and is 3-0 overall.
- In Michigan State’s past three games, it has hit the over twice.
Michigan vs. Michigan State Betting Trends
- Michigan has put together a record of 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Michigan’s games have hit the over once.
- Michigan has not yet lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 6-0.
- Michigan has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Michigan State is 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Michigan State’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this year.
- Michigan State has won one of the five games it has played as an underdog this season.
- Michigan State has a record of 1-3 in games where bookmakers have them as underdogs of at least on the moneyline.
Michigan vs. Michigan State: Over/Under Trends
Michigan Players to Watch
- J.J. McCarthy has thrown for 1,297 yards (185.3 ypg) to lead Michigan, completing 77.1% of his passes and recording nine touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 147 rushing yards (21.0 ypg) on 28 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Blake Corum has carried the ball 146 times for a team-high 901 yards (128.7 per game), with 13 touchdowns this year.
- This season Donovan Edwards has collected 307 yards (43.9 per game) on 43 carries with four touchdowns.
- Ronnie Bell’s team-leading 429 receiving yards (61.3 yards per game) have come on 35 receptions with one touchdown.
- Roman Wilson has put together a 253-yard season so far (36.1 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 16 passes.
- Luke Schoonmaker has hauled in 23 receptions for 229 yards (32.7 ypg) and two touchdowns this season.
Michigan State Players to Watch
- Payton Thorne has 1,499 passing yards (214.1 ypg) to lead Michigan State, completing 65.1% of his passes and collecting 11 touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Jalen Berger, has carried the ball 80 times for 367 yards (52.4 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Jarek Broussard has rushed for 191 yards (27.3 per game) on 44 carries with two touchdowns.
- Keon Coleman’s team-leading 393 receiving yards (56.1 yards per game) have come on 31 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Jayden Reed has put up a 373-yard season so far (53.3 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 32 passes.
- Tre Mosley’s 23 receptions this season have resulted in 226 yards (32.3 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Where To Watch Michigan vs. Michigan State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.