The Houston Cougars (4-3) and the South Florida Bulls (1-6) will meet in a matchup of AAC teams on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at John O’Quinn Field at TDECU Stadium. The Bulls will need to play a near perfect game to pull off an upset, bookmakers have them as 17.5-point underdogs. The over/under is set at 61.5 in the contest.
Houston vs. South Florida Predictions
Houston vs. South Florida Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Houston vs. South Florida: Last 3 Games
- Houston has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three contests.
- In its past three contests, Houston has gone over the total twice.
- The Cougars and their opponents have combined to score an average of 53.5 points in their last three games, eight less than the 61.5 over/under in this matchup.
- South Florida has covered the spread once, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three contests.
- In its past three contests, South Florida has hit the over twice.
- The Bulls and their opponents have combined to score an average of 56.3 combined points in their last three games, 5.2 less than the 61.5 over/under in this matchup.
Houston vs. South Florida Betting Trends
- Houston has covered the spread three times in seven games with a set spread.
- The Cougars have yet to cover the spread (0-1) when they are at least 17.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Houston have hit the over six times this season.
- Houston is 3-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60% of those games).
- Houston has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -923 or shorter.
- South Florida has covered the spread twice in seven games with a set number.
- South Florida is a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 17.5-point underdogs.
- This season, South Florida games have hit the over five times.
- This season, South Florida has been listed as the underdog in six games and failed to win any of those contests.
- South Florida is 0-1 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +583 or more on the moneyline.
Houston vs. South Florida: Over/Under Trends
- This season, of Houston’s seven games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 61.5 points.
- There have been South Florida games that have ended with a combined score over 61.5 points this season.
- The total for the contest of 61.5 is 3.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Cougars (32.3 points per game) and the Bulls (25.3 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 69.3 points per game, 7.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cougars have seen a 56.4 average over/under in their games this season, 5.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Bulls games have an over/under of 58.7 points this season, 2.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Houston Players to Watch
- Clayton Tune has been a dual threat to lead Houston in both passing and rushing. He has 1,828 passing yards (261.1 ypg), completing 65.3% of his passes and collecting 17 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 257 yards (36.7 ypg) on 75 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Brandon Campbell’s team-high 334 rushing yards (47.7 per game) have come on 71 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- Nathaniel Dell’s team-high 627 receiving yards (89.6 yards per game) have come on 51 receptions with eight touchdowns.
- Matthew Golden has totaled 233 receiving yards (33.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 17 passes this year.
- KeSean Carter’s 17 receptions are good enough for 205 yards (29.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
South Florida Players to Watch
- Gerry Bohanon leads South Florida with 1,070 passing yards (152.9 ypg) on 91-of-160 passing with six touchdowns and six interceptions this season. He also has 386 rushing yards (55.1 ypg) on 60 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Brian Battie, has carried the ball 81 times for 493 yards (70.4 per game), with four touchdowns this year.
- Xavier Weaver’s 455 receiving yards (65 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 36 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has hauled in 18 passes for 342 yards (48.9 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Omarion Dollison’s seven receptions have yielded 85 yards (12.1 ypg).
Where To Watch Houston vs. South Florida
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.