The Georgia Bulldogs (7-0) and Florida Gators (4-3) square off in the 2022 edition of the World’s Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party on Saturday, October 29. There is no line available from oddsmakers.
Georgia vs. Florida Predictions
Georgia vs. Florida Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Georgia vs. Florida: Last 3 Games
- Georgia has covered the spread twice, and is 3-0 overall, over its past three contests.
- Georgia has gone over the total once in its past three contests.
- Florida has covered the spread once, and is 3-0 overall, over its last three contests.
- Florida has gone over the total once in its past three contests.
Georgia vs. Florida Betting Trends
- Georgia is 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Georgia’s games have hit the over once.
- Georgia has won all six of the games it has been favored on the moneyline this season.
- Georgia has never played a game this season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Florida is 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Florida games have gone over the total four times this season.
- Florida has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Florida has a record of 1-3 when it is set as an underdog of or more by oddsmakers this season.
Georgia vs. Florida: Over/Under Trends
Georgia Players to Watch
- Stetson Bennett has thrown for 2,033 yards (290.4 ypg) to lead Georgia, completing 70.4% of his passes and tossing seven touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 115 rushing yards (16.4 ypg) on 27 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Daijun Edwards’ team-high 336 rushing yards (48 per game) have come on 58 carries, with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Kendall Milton has taken 47 carries for 282 yards (40.3 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Brock Bowers’ 393 receiving yards (56.1 yards per game) lead the team. He has 26 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Ladd McConkey has grabbed 29 passes for 362 yards (51.7 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Darnell Washington’s 16 catches have turned into 285 yards (40.7 ypg).
Florida Players to Watch
- Anthony Richardson has been a dual threat to lead Florida in both passing and rushing. He has 1,367 passing yards (195.3 ypg), completing 56.5% of his passes and tossing six touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 395 yards (56.4 ypg) on 56 carries with six rushing touchdowns.
- Montrell Johnson has carried the ball 59 times for a team-high 425 yards (60.7 per game), with seven touchdowns this year.
- Justin Shorter’s 405 receiving yards (57.9 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 18 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Ricky Pearsall has put up a 303-yard season so far (43.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 16 passes.
- Xzavier Henderson’s 27 catches this season have resulted in 252 yards (36 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Georgia vs. Florida
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.