The Florida State Seminoles (4-3) will meet their ACC-rival, the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (3-4) in a matchup on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium. The Yellow Jackets will need a complete game to pull off an upset, they are currently 21.5-point underdogs. The over/under is 47.5 in the outing.
Florida State vs. Georgia Tech Predictions
Florida State vs. Georgia Tech Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Florida State vs. Georgia Tech: Last 3 Games
- Florida State has one win against the spread, and is 0-3 overall, over its past three games.
- In its past three games, Florida State has hit the over once.
- The Seminoles have averaged a total of 56.2 combined points over their last three games, 8.7 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 47.5.
- Over its last three contests, Georgia Tech has two wins against the spread, and is 0-3 overall.
- Georgia Tech’s past three games have not hit the over.
- The Yellow Jackets and their opponents have combined to score an average of 49.5 combined points in their last three games, two more than the 47.5 over/under in this matchup.
Florida State vs. Georgia Tech Betting Trends
- Florida State has registered a 4-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Seminoles have not covered a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 21.5-point favorites.
- Florida State’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- Florida State has won three of the four games it was favored on the moneyline this season (75%).
- Florida State has played as a moneyline favorite of -2074 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Georgia Tech is 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Georgia Tech has an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 21.5-point underdogs.
- This season, not one Georgia Tech’s games have hit the over.
- This season, Georgia Tech has won two out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- Georgia Tech has entered two games this season as the underdog by +1030 or more and is 1-1 in those contests.
Florida State vs. Georgia Tech: Over/Under Trends
- Florida State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (47.5 points) times this season.
- This season, two Georgia Tech games have ended with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 47.5.
- The Seminoles average 30.9 points per game against the Yellow Jackets’ 16.1, amounting to 0.5 points under the game’s total of 47.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 49 points per game, 1.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Seminoles games is 54.5 points, seven more than the over/under of 47.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Yellow Jackets’ games this season (54.9 points).
Florida State Players to Watch
- Jordan Travis has 1,661 passing yards (237.3 ypg) to lead Florida State, completing 61.6% of his passes and collecting 11 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 222 rushing yards (31.7 ypg) on 42 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Treshaun Ward’s team-high 488 rushing yards (69.7 per game) have come on 72 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Trey Benson has rushed for 372 yards (53.1 per game) on 54 carries with three touchdowns.
- Johnny Wilson’s 492 receiving yards (70.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 27 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Ontaria Wilson has hauled in 19 passes for 296 yards (42.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Mycah Pittman’s 22 catches have yielded 266 yards (38 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Georgia Tech Players to Watch
- Jeff Sims has been a dual threat to lead Georgia Tech in both passing and rushing. He has 1,115 passing yards (159.3 ypg), completing 58.5% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s rushed for 302 yards (43.1 ypg) on 87 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Hassan Hall has carried the ball 73 times for a team-high 372 yards (53.1 per game) this year.
- Nate McCollum’s 345 receiving yards (49.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 34 receptions with one touchdown.
- Malachi Carter has put together a 201-yard season so far (28.7 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 13 passes.
- E.J. Jenkins’ 11 grabs have yielded 160 yards (22.9 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Florida State vs. Georgia Tech
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.