The No. 20 Cincinnati Bearcats (6-1), with college football’s 23rd-ranked scoring offense, meet the UCF Knights (5-1) and their 12th-ranked offense on Saturday, October 29, 2022. The Bearcats are just 1-point favorites. The over/under in this outing is 56 points.
Cincinnati vs. UCF Predictions
Cincinnati vs. UCF Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cincinnati vs. UCF: Last 3 Games
- Cincinnati has not covered the spread and is 3-0 overall over its last three contests.
- Cincinnati’s past three games have not gone over the total.
- The Bearcats and their opponents have combined to score an average of 58.7 points over their last three games, 2.7 more than the 56 over/under in this matchup.
- UCF has covered the spread twice, and is 3-0 overall, over its past three contests.
- In its past three contests, UCF has gone over the total once.
- The Knights total over the last three games is 2.2 points greater than the 56 over/under given for this matchup.
Cincinnati vs. UCF Betting Trends
- Cincinnati has covered the spread twice over seven games with a set spread.
- The Bearcats are 2-3-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Games involving Cincinnati have hit the over four times this season.
- Cincinnati has been favored on the moneyline a total of six times this season, and they’ve won each of those games.
- Cincinnati has won all six games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -116 or shorter.
- UCF has covered the spread four times over seven games with a set total.
- This year, UCF games have hit the over twice.
- This is the first time UCF will play as an underdog this season.
- UCF has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -104.
Cincinnati vs. UCF: Over/Under Trends
- Cincinnati and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (56 points) times this season.
- There have been UCF games that have finished with a combined score over 56 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 56 is 22.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bearcats (36.9 points per game) and the Knights (41.3 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 19.7 fewer points than the 36.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- This season the average total for Bearcats games is 55.7 points, 0.3 fewer than the over/under of 56 points for this contest.
- Knights’ games have a total points bet of 58.8 points this season, 2.8 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Cincinnati Players to Watch
- Ben Bryant has 1,761 passing yards (251.6 ypg) to lead Cincinnati, completing 63.8% of his passes and recording 15 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- Charles McClelland has carried the ball 92 times for a team-high 631 yards (90.1 per game), with six touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 12 catches for 123 yards (17.6 per game).
- This season Corey Kiner has racked up 65 carries for 296 yards (42.3 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Tyler Scott’s 500 receiving yards (71.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 29 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Tre Tucker has reeled in 30 passes for 396 yards (56.6 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Jadon Thompson’s 14 receptions have yielded 219 yards (31.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
UCF Players to Watch
- John Rhys Plumlee leads UCF with 1,812 passing yards (258.9 ypg) on 132-of-205 passing with 11 touchdowns and six interceptions this season. He also has 492 rushing yards (70.3 ypg) on 100 carries while scoring seven touchdowns on the ground.
- This season Isaiah Bowser has rushed for 387 yards (55.3 per game) on 101 carries with 10 touchdowns, while also catching eight passes for 121 yards (17.3 per game).
- Javon Baker’s 411 receiving yards (58.7 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 26 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Ryan O’Keefe has put together a 392-yard season so far (56 receiving yards per game) with four touchdowns, reeling in 32 passes.
- Kobe Hudson’s 12 grabs are good enough for 259 yards (37 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Cincinnati vs. UCF
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.