The Boise State Broncos (4-2) will face off against the Colorado State Rams (2-5) in MWC action on Saturday, October 29, 2022 at Albertsons Stadium. The Rams are currently heavy, 27.5-point underdogs. An over/under of 44 points has been set for the contest.
Boise State vs. Colorado State Predictions
Boise State vs. Colorado State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Boise State vs. Colorado State: Last 3 Games
- Boise State has covered the spread in its past three contests, and went 3-0 overall.
- In its past three games, Boise State has hit the over twice.
- The Broncos have averaged a total of 43.3 combined points over their last three games, 0.7 less than this matchup’s total of 44.
- Over its last three contests, Colorado State has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall.
- Colorado State’s past three games have not hit the over.
- The Rams total over the last three games is 1.3 points greater than the 44 total given for this matchup.
Boise State vs. Colorado State Betting Trends
- Boise State is 3-3-1 against the spread this season.
- Boise State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of seven chances this season.
- Boise State has won four of the five games it was the moneyline favorite this season (80%).
- Boise State has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -8571 or shorter.
- Colorado State has covered the spread two times over seven games with a set number.
- Colorado State has not covered a spread when playing as at least 27.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- Colorado State games have yet to go over the total once this season.
- Colorado State has entered the game as an underdog five times this season and won once.
- Colorado State has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1900.
Boise State vs. Colorado State: Over/Under Trends
- This season, of Boise State’s seven games have gone over Saturday’s total of 44 points.
- There have been Colorado State games that have ended with a combined score over 44 points this season.
- The Broncos average 27.2 points per game against the Rams’ 12.9, totaling 3.9 points under the matchup’s point total of 44.
- The 48.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.9 more than the 44 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Broncos games is 46.7 points, 2.7 more than the over/under of 44 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 8.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Rams’ games this season (52.4 points).
Boise State Players to Watch
- Taylen Green has thrown for 537 yards (76.7 ypg) to lead Boise State, completing 62.5% of his passes and collecting two touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 245 rushing yards (35 ypg) on 35 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- George Holani’s team-high 549 rushing yards (78.4 per game) have come on 107 carries, with three touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 14 catches for 118 yards (16.9 per game) and three touchdowns.
- This season Ashton Jeanty has rushed for 363 yards (51.9 per game) on 73 carries with four touchdowns, while also catching nine passes for 121 yards (17.3 per game).
- LaTrell Caples’ 211 receiving yards (30.1 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s registered 22 receptions and two touchdowns.
- Stefan Cobbs has put up a 165-yard season so far (23.6 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, reeling in 18 passes.
- Billy Bowens’ 13 catches have netted him 164 yards (23.4 ypg) and one touchdown.
Colorado State Players to Watch
- Clay Millen leads Colorado State with 844 passing yards (120.6 ypg) on 85-of-116 passing with five touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- Avery Morrow has carried the ball 99 times for a team-high 500 yards (71.4 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season A’jon Vivens has racked up 39 carries for 104 yards (14.9 per game).
- Tory Horton’s 538 receiving yards (76.9 yards per game) lead the team. He has 35 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Ty McCullouch has racked up 119 receiving yards (29.8 yards per game), hauling in 13 passes this year.
- Justus Ross-Simmons’ 11 grabs this season have resulted in 111 yards (15.9 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Boise State vs. Colorado State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.