See what sportsbooks have posted as player prop bet markets for Damien Harris in Monday’s game at 8:15 PM ET airing on ESPN. The Week 7 outing sees Harris’ New England Patriots (3-3) hit the field at Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts against the Chicago Bears (2-4).
Harris Rushing Insights
- Harris collects 42.8 rushing yards per game this season, 10.7 fewer than Monday’s over/under.
- So far this season, Harris has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (53.5 yards) two times.
- Harris has an average rushing yards prop bet of 64.4 so far this season. He’s fallen short of that by gaining 42.8 yards per game on the ground.
- Two times in six opportunities this season, Harris has gone over his rushing yards total.
- Harris has scored a rushing TD in three games this year.
Harris Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Harris records 5.0 receiving yards per game, 2.5 less than his prop total set for Monday’s outing.
- Harris has gained more than 7.5 receiving yards in two of six games this season.
- Harris’ season average of 5.0 receiving yards is 4.9 fewer than his average over/under (9.9).
- In one of six games this season, Harris has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Having played five games this season, Harris has not caught a touchdown pass.
Chicago Bears Rankings
- Harris will square off against the NFL’s 29th-ranked run defense this week. The Bears allow 163 yards on the ground per game.
- The Bears have the No. 29 defense in the league in rushing touchdowns allowed, giving up nine this season (1.5 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Damien Harris
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.