Before you bet on Lamar Jackson’s player prop bets in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens (3-3) take on the Cleveland Browns (2-4) at M&T Bank Stadium in Week 7.
Jackson Passing Insights
- Sunday’s over/under for Jackson is 226.5 passing yards, 13.7 more than his average of 212.8 on the season.
- In six games this season, Jackson has surpassed 226.5 passing yards once.
- Jackson’s average prop bet for passing yards this season has been 282.1. His actual passing average is below that, by 69.3 yards per game.
- Jackson has gone over his passing yards prop total once this season.
- Jackson has thrown for a touchdown in all six games this year, with more than one TD pass three times.
- Jackson has thrown an interception in five of six games this year, with multiple picks in one of those games.
Jackson Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jackson has a 63.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 75.2 yards per game.
- Jackson has collected more than 63.5 rushing yards in four games this season (66.7% of his total appearances).
- Jackson has out-gained his rushing yards prop average on the season (68.6) by 6.6 yards.
- In four of six opportunities this season (66.7%), Jackson has gone over his rushing yards prop total.
- Jackson has hit paydirt on the ground in two games this year.
Cleveland Browns Rankings
- The 229.8 passing yards per game yielded by the Browns defense makes them the NFL’s 19th-ranked pass defense.
- The Browns have the No. 13 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding eight this season (1.3 per game).
- The Browns have intercepted two passes this season to rank 23rd in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Where To Watch Lamar Jackson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.