In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Ezekiel Elliott’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Elliott and the Dallas Cowboys (4-2) have a Week 7 matchup with the Detroit Lions (1-4) at AT&T Stadium.
Elliott Rushing Insights
- Elliott has a 71.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 64.3 yards per game.
- In three of six games so far this season (50.0%), Elliott has rushed for more than 71.5 yards.
- Elliott gains 6.1 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop (70.4 yards).
- Elliott has gone over his rushing yard prop totals in three games out of six opportunities (50.0%).
- Elliott has rushed for a touchdown two times this season in six games.
Elliott Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Elliott’s 5.3 receiving yards per game are 4.2 less than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- In one of six games this year, Elliott has totaled over 9.5 receiving yards.
- Elliott’s average prop total for receiving yards is 14.8. But he accumulates 9.5 less per game than that.
- Elliott has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 16.7% of his games (one of six).
- Elliott has zero touchdown catches in six games this year.
Detroit Lions Rankings
- The 167.6 rushing yards the Lions allow per contest makes them the worst rush defense in the league this year.
- Opponents of the Lions have scored 10 touchdowns on the ground (two per game). The Lions’ defense is 31st in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Ezekiel Elliott
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.