Check out the player prop bets available for Amari Cooper when he hits the field in NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. The Baltimore Ravens (3-3) will be Cooper and the Cleveland Browns’ (2-4) Week 7 opponent in a matchup at M&T Bank Stadium.
Cooper Receiving Insights
- Cooper’s 58.0 receiving yards average is 3.5 fewer than his over/under on Sunday.
- In 50.0% of his games this year (three of six), Cooper has collected over 61.5 receiving yards.
- Cooper’s average over/under for receiving yards is 67.8. But he is accumulating 9.8 fewer per game than that.
- In three of six games, Cooper has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Cooper has had a touchdown catch in four of six games this season, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Baltimore Ravens Rankings
- The 267.7 passing yards the Ravens concede per outing makes them the 28th-ranked pass defense in the league this year.
- So far this season, the Ravens have conceded 11 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.8 per game. That ranks 26th in NFL play.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Amari Cooper
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.