Oddsmakers expect the Carolina Panthers (1-5) to see their three-game losing streak continue, as they are 10.5-point underdogs in a matchup with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-3) on Sunday, October 23, 2022 at Bank of America Stadium. The over/under for the game is set at 40.5.
Buccaneers vs. Panthers Predictions
Buccaneers vs. Panthers Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Buccaneers and Panthers: Last Three Games
- The Buccaneers are winless against the spread (0-3) and 1-2 overall in their last three matchups.
- Once in those three games, the final combined score went over the set total.
- The last three Buccaneers games averaged 46.5 total points, six more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Panthers have not covered a spread (0-3) while going 1-2 overall over their last three matchups.
- The final combined score of the past three Panthers games went over the set total once.
- The last three Panthers games averaged 41.7 total points, 1.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
Buccaneers and Panthers: Betting Trends
- The Buccaneers have covered the spread two times in six games with a set spread.
- The Buccaneers are winless against the spread when they have played as 10.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Buccaneers games have gone over the total once this season.
- The Buccaneers have put together a 3-3 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- The Buccaneers have played as a moneyline favorite of -495 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Buccaneers an 83.2% chance to win.
- The Panthers have covered the spread in a game one time this season (1-5-0).
- This season, Panthers games have hit the over twice.
- The Panthers have been underdogs in three games this season and won one (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Panthers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +371 odds on them winning this game.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have combined to score more than 40.5 points in a game just once this season.
- Three Panthers games have ended with a combined score over 40.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 40.5 is 3.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Buccaneers (20.2 points per game) and the Panthers (17.2 points per game).
- The 41.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are one more than the 40.5 total in this contest.
- The Buccaneers have seen a 45.8 average over/under in their games this season, 5.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Panthers’ games have a total points bet of 41.9 points this season, 1.4 points more than the over/under for this game.
Buccaneers Players to Watch
- Tom Brady is the No. 17 fantasy player overall and the No. 14 fantasy QB with 93.4 points (averaging 15.6 per game).
- Leonard Fournette has recorded 81.5 fantasy points this year (13.6 per game), enough to place him 30th overall and seventh among RBs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Mike Evans averages 10.8 fantasy points per game on the way to 53.8 total fantasy points. That makes him the 65th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 15th-ranked WR.
- Chris Godwin is working on the 173rd-ranked fantasy season (67th among WRs) with 25.2 fantasy points, averaging 6.3 per game.
Panthers Players to Watch
- So far this season, Christian McCaffrey is the No. 21 fantasy player overall and the No. 3 fantasy RB. He’s scored 85 points and is averaging 14.2 per game.
- Baker Mayfield has put up 54.5 fantasy points this year (10.9 per game), good enough to rank him 27th among QBs and 63rd overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- D.J. Moore’s 30.3 total fantasy points make him the No. 142 fantasy player and No. 52 WR. He averages 5.1 fantasy points per game.
- Robby Anderson has put together the 176th-ranked fantasy season (69th among WRs) with 24.6 fantasy points, averaging 4.1 per game.
Where To Watch Buccaneers vs. Panthers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.