The Miami Dolphins (3-3) are touchdown favorites as they look to halt their three-game losing streak in a matchup with the Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4) on Sunday, October 23, 2022 at Hard Rock Stadium. A total of 44 points has been set for this game.
Dolphins vs. Steelers Predictions
Dolphins vs. Steelers Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dolphins and Steelers: Last Three Games
- The Dolphins have not covered a spread (0-3) while going 0-3 overall during their past three games.
- The final combined score of the last three Dolphins games exceeded the set total once.
- The last three Dolphins games averaged 46.7 total points, 2.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Steelers are 1-2 against the spread in their past three games, and have a 0-3 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Once in those three games, the final combined score exceeded the set total.
- The past three Steelers games averaged 44 points, equal to this matchup’s point total.
Dolphins and Steelers: Betting Trends
- The Dolphins have covered the spread three times over six games with a set spread.
- This season, Dolphins games have hit the over twice.
- The Dolphins have been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- The Dolphins have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -314 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Dolphins have an implied win probability of 75.8%.
- The Steelers are 2-3-1 against the spread this season.
- The Steelers have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- Steelers games have gone over the total twice this season.
- The Steelers have entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won twice.
- The Steelers have entered three games this season as the underdog by +250 or more and are 2-1 in those contests.
- The Dolphins and their opponents have combined to hit the over on Sunday’s total of 44 points twice this season.
- There have been two games featuring the Steelers this season with more combined scoring than Sunday’s total of 44.
- The Dolphins average 21.8 points per game against the Steelers’ 16.2, totaling six points under the matchup’s point total of 44.
- These two teams surrender a combined 50.1 points per game, 6.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Dolphins have seen a 47.4 over/under in their games this season, 3.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates this game’s over/under (44 points) and the average total points bet in Steelers’ games (42.4 points) this season.
Dolphins Players to Watch
- Tyreek Hill is 23rd overall among all players and fourth among all WRs with 83.9 fantasy points (14 per game).
- Jaylen Waddle’s 71 total fantasy points (an average of 11.8 per game), are enough to rank him 42nd overall and sixth among WRs.
- So far this season, Tua Tagovailoa averages 16.9 fantasy points per game on the way to 67.5 total fantasy points. That makes him the 45th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 23rd-ranked QB.
- Raheem Mostert is working on the 96th-ranked fantasy season (30th among RBs) with 43.3 fantasy points, averaging 7.2 per game.
Steelers Players to Watch
- So far this season, Mitchell Trubisky is 74th overall among all players and 29th among all QBs with 50.8 fantasy points (10.2 per game).
- Najee Harris has collected total 49.5 fantasy points this year (8.3 per game), which make him the 23rd-ranked RB and the 77th-ranked player overall.
- Chase Claypool’s 34 total fantasy points make him the No. 129 fantasy player and No. 46 WR. He averages 5.7 fantasy points per game.
- Kenny Pickett is the 136th-ranked fantasy player — and the 36th-ranked QB — with 32.7 fantasy points (10.9 per game).
Where To Watch Dolphins vs. Steelers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.