The Jacksonville Jaguars (2-4) are 3-point favorites as they aim to stop their three-game losing streak in a matchup with the New York Giants (5-1) on Sunday, October 23, 2022 at TIAA Bank Field. This game has an over/under of 42.5 points.
Jaguars vs. Giants Predictions
Jaguars vs. Giants Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Jaguars and Giants: Last Three Games
- The Jaguars are winless against the spread (0-3) and 0-3 overall during their past three contests.
- The final combined score of the past three Jaguars games has gone over the set total twice.
- The Jaguars’ past three games have ended with an average of 42.8 points scored. That’s 0.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Giants have covered the spread in each of their past three contests, while going 0-3 overall.
- The final combined score of the past three Giants games exceeded the set total one time.
- The past three Giants games averaged 0.3 fewer points (42.2) than this matchup’s point total.
Jaguars and Giants: Betting Trends
- The Jaguars have gone 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jaguars have not covered the spread (0-1) when they are at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, Jaguars games have hit the over four times.
- The Jaguars have been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- The Jaguars have played as a moneyline favorite of -165 or shorter in only one game this season, which they lost.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Jaguars have an implied win probability of 62.3%.
- The Giants are 5-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Giants have a perfect ATS record of 3-0.
- Giants games have gone over the total twice this season.
- This season, the Giants have been listed as the underdog in four games but won them all.
- The Giants have entered three games this season as the underdog by +140 or more and won each of those games.
- Four Jaguars games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 42.5 points.
- There have been two games featuring the Giants this season with more combined scoring than Sunday’s total of 42.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 44.2 points per game, 1.7 points more than the point total of 42.5 for this contest.
- The 37.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.7 fewer than the 42.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Jaguars have seen a 43.5 over/under in their games this season, one more point than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.4 points separates this game’s over/under (42.5 points) and the average total points bet in Giants’ games (42.1 points) this season.
Jaguars Players to Watch
- Trevor Lawrence is the 11th-best fantasy player overall this season and the eighth-best fantasy QB with 97.9 fantasy points (16.3 per game).
- James Robinson has recorded 62.6 fantasy points this year (10.4 per game), good enough to rank him 52nd overall and 16th among RBs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Christian Kirk averages 9.8 fantasy points per game on the way to 58.9 total fantasy points. That makes him the 58th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 12th-ranked WR.
- Travis Etienne’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 90th overall and 29th among RBs with 44.7 points (7.5 per game).
Giants Players to Watch
- So far this season, Saquon Barkley is 10th overall among all players and second among all RBs with 101.1 fantasy points (16.9 per game).
- Daniel Jones’ 90.4 total fantasy points (an average of 15.1 per game), are good enough to place him 15th among QBs and 19th overall.
- Daniel Bellinger averages 5.4 fantasy points per game on the way to 32.1 total fantasy points. That makes him the 137th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 11th-ranked TE.
- Richie James Jr. is the 210th-ranked fantasy player — and the 83rd-ranked WR — with 17.5 fantasy points (2.9 per game).
Where To Watch Jaguars vs. Giants
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.