The Detroit Lions (1-4) are touchdown underdogs as they aim to break their three-game losing streak in a matchup against the Dallas Cowboys (4-2) on Sunday, October 23, 2022 at AT&T Stadium. The game has an over/under of 48 points.
Cowboys vs. Lions Predictions
Cowboys vs. Lions Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cowboys and Lions: Last Three Games
- The Cowboys have covered the spread twice in their past three contests while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- One time in those three games, the final combined score exceeded the set total.
- The last three Cowboys games averaged 41.8 total points, 6.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Lions have covered the spread once in their last three matchups while putting together a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Two times in those three games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The last three Lions games averaged 49 total points, one more point than this matchup’s point total.
Cowboys and Lions: Betting Trends
- The Cowboys are 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Cowboys games have gone over the total twice this season.
- The Cowboys have been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- The Cowboys have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -314 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Cowboys’ implied win probability is 75.8%.
- The Lions have gone 3-2-0 against the spread this year.
- Games involving Lions have hit the over four times this year.
- The Lions have entered the game as underdogs four times this season and won once.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +249.
- This season, Cowboys games have not gone over this game’s 48-point over/under.
- Four Lions games have finished with a combined score over 48 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 46.3 points per game, 1.7 points fewer than the point total of 48 for this matchup.
- This game’s over/under is 2.3 fewer points than the 50.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- This season the average total for Cowboys games is 42.7 points, 5.3 fewer than the over/under of 48 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.7 points separates the average total points bet in Lions’ games (48.7 points) and this contest’s over/under (48 points).
Cowboys Players to Watch
- Cooper Rush is the No. 60 fantasy player overall and the No. 26 fantasy QB with 55.4 points (averaging 9.2 per game).
- CeeDee Lamb has racked up total 54.4 fantasy points this year (9.1 per game), which make him the 64th-ranked player overall and the 14th-ranked WR.
- So far this season, Ezekiel Elliott averages 9 fantasy points per game on the way to 53.8 total fantasy points. That makes him the 65th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 21st-ranked RB.
- Tony Pollard’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 78th overall and 24th among RBs with 49.1 points (8.2 per game).
Lions Players to Watch
- So far this season, Jared Goff is the 14th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 11th-best fantasy QB with 96.5 fantasy points (19.3 per game).
- Jamaal Williams has totaled 72.2 fantasy points this year (14.4 per game), enough to place him 11th among RBs and 39th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Amon-Ra St. Brown’s 51.9 total fantasy points make him the No. 71 fantasy player and No. 18 WR. He averages 13 fantasy points per game.
- Josh Reynolds is the 89th-ranked fantasy player — and the 29th-ranked WR — with 45.5 fantasy points (9.1 per game).
Where To Watch Cowboys vs. Lions
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.