The No. 13 Wake Forest Demon Deacons (5-1) will face off against their ACC-rival, the Boston College Eagles (2-4) in a matchup on Saturday, October 22, 2022 at Truist Field. The Eagles will need a complete game to pull off an upset, they are currently 20.5-point underdogs. The over/under is 61.5 in the outing.
Wake Forest vs. Boston College Predictions
Wake Forest vs. Boston College Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Wake Forest vs. Boston College: Last 3 Games
- Wake Forest is unbeaten against the spread and 2-1 overall over its last three contests.
- In its past three contests, Wake Forest has hit the over once.
- The Demon Deacons have averaged a total of 63.5 combined points in their last three games, 2.0 greater than this matchup’s total of 61.5.
- Over its last three contests, Boston College has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In Boston College’s past three games, it has gone over the total twice.
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to score an average of 48.5 combined points over their last three games, 13.0 less than the 61.5 over/under in this matchup.
Wake Forest vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Wake Forest has gone 5-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Demon Deacons are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 20.5-point favorites.
- Wake Forest games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times this season.
- Wake Forest has yet to lose when playing as the moneyline favorite this season, going 4-0.
- Wake Forest has played as a moneyline favorite of -1496 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Boston College has covered the spread once over six games with a set spread.
- Boston College has not covered the spread when it is at least 20.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- This year, three Boston College games have gone over the point total.
- Boston College has entered the game as an underdog four times this season and won once.
- Boston College has a record of 0-1 when it is set as an underdog of +840 or more by oddsmakers this season.
Wake Forest vs. Boston College: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wake Forest and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 61.5 points times.
- This season, just one Boston College game has ended with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 61.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 61.2 points per game, 0.3 points fewer than the point total of 61.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s point total is 7.0 fewer points than the 54.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- The Demon Deacons have seen a 64.3 average over/under in their games this season, 2.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 13.8 points more than the average over/under in Eagles’ games this season (47.7 points).
Wake Forest Players to Watch
- Sam Hartman has 1,442 passing yards (240.3 ypg) to lead Wake Forest, completing 64.7% of his passes and collecting 16 touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 68 rushing yards (11.3 ypg) on 42 carries.
- The team’s top rusher, Justice Ellison, has carried the ball 81 times for 396 yards (66 per game), with three touchdowns this year.
- This season Christian Turner has piled up 69 carries for 286 yards (47.7 per game) and five touchdowns.
- A.T. Perry’s team-leading 482 receiving yards (80.3 yards per game) have come on 29 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Jahmal Banks has put up a 306-yard season so far (51 receiving yards per game) with five touchdowns, reeling in 20 passes.
- Donavon Greene’s 18 catches have netted him 296 yards (49.3 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Boston College Players to Watch
- Phil Jurkovec has thrown for 1,335 yards (222.5 ypg) to lead Boston College, completing 60.5% of his passes and collecting 10 touchdown passes and six interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Pat Garwo III, has carried the ball 73 times for 240 yards (40 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Alex Broome has collected 118 yards (19.7 per game) on 21 attempts with one touchdown.
- Zay Flowers’ 556 receiving yards (92.7 yards per game) lead the team. He has 42 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Jaelen Gill has collected 240 receiving yards (40 yards per game), reeling in 14 passes this year.
- George Takacs’ 17 catches have yielded 176 yards (29.3 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Wake Forest vs. Boston College
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.