The UTSA Roadrunners (5-2) will play their C-USA-rival, the North Texas Mean Green (4-3) in a matchup on Saturday, October 22, 2022 at the Alamodome. The Roadrunners are notable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 9.5 points. The over/under for the contest is 70.5 points.
UTSA vs. North Texas Predictions
UTSA vs. North Texas Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
UTSA vs. North Texas: Last 3 Games
- UTSA has one win against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, in its last three contests.
- In its past three games, UTSA has hit the over once.
- The Roadrunners have averaged a total of 66.7 combined points in their last three games, 3.8 less than this matchup’s total of 70.5.
- Over its last three contests, North Texas has covered the spread each time, and is 3-0 overall.
- North Texas’ past three games have hit the over.
- The Mean Green and their opponents have combined to score an average of 67.8 combined points over their last three games, 2.7 less than the 70.5 over/under in this matchup.
UTSA vs. North Texas Betting Trends
- UTSA is 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Roadrunners have yet to cover the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- Games involving UTSA have hit the over five times this season.
- UTSA has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of four times this season, and they’ve won each of those games.
- UTSA has played as a moneyline favorite of -350 or shorter in only one game this season, which it won.
- North Texas is 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point underdogs or more, the Mean Green have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This year, North Texas games have hit the over five times.
- North Texas has entered the game as an underdog four times this season and won once.
- North Texas has entered two games this season as the underdog by +272 or more and is 0-0 in those contests.
UTSA vs. North Texas: Over/Under Trends
- UTSA and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (70.5 points) times this season.
- In North Texas’ seven games this season, have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 70.5.
- The total for the matchup of 70.5 is 1.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Roadrunners (36.3 points per game) and the Mean Green (36.1 points per game).
- The 64.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.8 fewer than the 70.5 total in this contest.
- The Roadrunners have seen a 62.7 average over/under in their games this season, 7.8 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 6.1 points more than the average over/under in Mean Green’s games this season (64.4 points).
UTSA Players to Watch
- Frank Harris has thrown for 2,300 yards (328.6 ypg) to lead UTSA, completing 68.8% of his passes and collecting 15 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s also run for 244 yards (34.9 ypg) on 55 carries with five rushing touchdowns.
- Brenden Brady has carried the ball 105 times for a team-high 405 yards (57.9 per game), with five touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 16 catches for 175 yards (25 per game).
- De’Corian Clark’s 678 receiving yards (96.9 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 44 receptions and seven touchdowns.
- Zakhari Franklin has collected 654 receiving yards (93.4 yards per game) and seven touchdowns, reeling in 49 passes this year.
- Joshua Cephus’ 50 catches have netted him 604 yards (86.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
North Texas Players to Watch
- Austin Aune has thrown for 1,692 yards (241.7 ypg) to lead North Texas, completing 56.4% of his passes and collecting 17 touchdown passes and eight interceptions this season.
- Ayo Adeyi’s team-high 557 rushing yards (79.6 per game) have come on 67 carries, with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Oscar Adaway III has piled up 101 carries for 528 yards (75.4 per game) and five touchdowns.
- Roderic Burns’ 402 receiving yards (57.4 yards per game) lead the team. He has 22 receptions with one touchdown.
- Jyaire Shorter has put together a 292-yard season so far (41.7 receiving yards per game) with six touchdowns, reeling in 14 passes.
- Jay Maclin’s nine catches have netted him 239 yards (34.1 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch UTSA vs. North Texas
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.