A pair of AAC teams take the field when the No. 25 Tulane Green Wave (6-1) and the Memphis Tigers (4-3) clash on Saturday, October 22, 2022 at Yulman Stadium. The Green Wave are favored by 6 points. The over/under is 56 in the contest.
Tulane vs. Memphis Predictions
Tulane vs. Memphis Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Tulane vs. Memphis: Last 3 Games
- Tulane has covered the spread in its past three games, and went 3-0 overall.
- In its past three contests, Tulane has hit the over once.
- The Green Wave average total over the last three games is 1.7 points fewer than the 56 total listed for this matchup.
- In its last three contests, Memphis has two wins against the spread, and is 3-0 overall.
- In its past three games, Memphis has hit the over twice.
- The Tigers total over the last three games is 0.7 points greater than the 56 over/under given for this matchup.
Tulane vs. Memphis Betting Trends
- Tulane has covered the spread in a game six times this season (6-1-0).
- In games they were favored in by 6 points or more so far this season, the Green Wave went 3-1 against the spread.
- Tulane’s games have gone over the total twice this season.
- Tulane has won three of the four games it was the moneyline favorite this season (75%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -229 or shorter, Tulane has a 1-0 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- Memphis have compiled a 3-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- Memphis has not covered a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- This season, Memphis games have hit the over six times.
- Memphis has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- Memphis has played as an underdog of +190 or more once this season and lost that game.
Tulane vs. Memphis: Over/Under Trends
- Tulane and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s over/under of 56 points just once this season.
- This season, games Memphis played finished with a combined score higher than 56 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 56 is 12.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Green Wave (33.0 points per game) and the Tigers (35.6 points per game).
- The 46 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 10.0 fewer than the 56 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Green Wave games is 1.9 points fewer than the over/under of 56 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (58.2 points).
Tulane Players to Watch
- Michael Pratt has thrown for 1,560 yards (222.9 ypg) to lead Tulane, completing 67.3% of his passes and recording 11 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 196 rushing yards (28.0 ypg) on 63 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Tyjae Spears, has carried the ball 96 times for 463 yards (66.1 per game), with eight touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 15 passes for 195 yards (27.9 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Iverson Celestine has rushed for 210 yards (30.0 per game) on 52 carries.
- Shae Wyatt’s team-leading 333 receiving yards (47.6 yards per game) have come on 18 receptions with one touchdown.
- Jha’Quan Jackson has put together a 304-yard season so far (43.4 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 19 passes.
- Deuce Watts has hauled in 16 receptions for 295 yards (42.1 ypg) and four touchdowns this season.
Memphis Players to Watch
- Seth Henigan has thrown for 1,924 yards (274.9 ypg) to lead Memphis, completing 65.1% of his passes and recording 12 touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 178 rushing yards (25.4 ypg) on 82 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Asa Martin’s team-high 282 rushing yards (40.3 per game) have come on 47 carries, with three touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 17 catches for 151 yards (21.6 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Jevyon Ducker has piled up 243 yards (34.7 per game) on 51 attempts with two touchdowns.
- Caden Prieskorn’s team-leading 323 receiving yards (46.1 yards per game) have come on 27 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Gabriel Rogers has recorded 318 receiving yards (45.4 yards per game), reeling in 23 passes this year.
- Joe Scates’ 10 catches have netted him 306 yards (43.7 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Where To Watch Tulane vs. Memphis
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.