The Stanford Cardinal (2-4) will face off against a fellow Pac-12 opponent, the Arizona State Sun Devils (2-4) in a matchup on Saturday, October 22, 2022 at Stanford Stadium. The Sun Devils will attempt to pull off an upset as 3-point underdogs. The over/under is set at 54.5 in the contest.
Stanford vs. Arizona State Predictions
Stanford vs. Arizona State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Stanford vs. Arizona State: Last 3 Games
- Over its past three contests, Stanford has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- In Stanford’s past three contests, it has hit the over twice.
- The Cardinal and their opponents have combined to score an average of 57 points over their last three games, 2.5 more than the 54.5 over/under in this matchup.
- In its past three games, Arizona State has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- Arizona State has gone over the total twice in its past three contests.
- The Sun Devils have averaged a total of 56.8 combined points in their last three games, 2.3 greater than this game’s total of 54.5.
Stanford vs. Arizona State Betting Trends
- Stanford is 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinal have yet to cover a spread (0-1) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Stanford’s games have gone over the total three times this season.
- Stanford is playing as the moneyline favorite in its first game this season.
- Stanford has yet to play as a moneyline favorite of -153 or shorter.
- Arizona State is 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Arizona State has a record of 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Arizona State games have gone over the total twice this year.
- This season, Arizona State has been the underdog four times and won one of those games.
- Arizona State has a record of 1-2 when it is set as an underdog of +127 or more by bookmakers this season.
Stanford vs. Arizona State: Over/Under Trends
- Stanford and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (54.5 points) times this season.
- There have been two games featuring Arizona State this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 54.5.
- The Cardinal average 26.8 points per game against the Sun Devils’ 26.8, amounting to 0.9 points under the game’s total of 54.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 59.9 points per game, 5.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Cardinal games is 58.3 points, 3.8 more than the over/under of 54.5 points for this contest.
- Sun Devils’ games have a total points bet of 56.3 points this season, 1.8 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Stanford Players to Watch
- Tanner McKee leads Stanford with 1,537 passing yards (256.2 ypg) on 124-of-191 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season.
- Casey Filkins’ team-high 430 rushing yards (71.7 per game) have come on 114 carries, with four touchdowns this year. He’s also added 16 catches for 203 yards (33.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season E.J. Smith has taken 30 carries for 206 yards (34.3 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Michael Wilson’s 418 receiving yards (69.7 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 26 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Elijah Higgins has put together a 296-yard season so far (49.3 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, hauling in 24 passes.
- Brycen Tremayne’s 17 catches have netted him 226 yards (37.7 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Arizona State Players to Watch
- Emory Jones has 1,123 passing yards (187.2 ypg) to lead Arizona State, completing 64% of his passes and recording four touchdown passes and three interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Xazavian Valladay, has carried the ball 96 times for 566 yards (94.3 per game), with six touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 13 passes for 106 yards (17.7 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Daniyel Ngata has collected 193 yards (32.2 per game) on 30 attempts with one touchdown.
- Elijhah Badger’s 372 receiving yards (62 yards per game) lead the team. He has 31 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Giovanni Sanders has put together a 235-yard season so far (39.2 receiving yards per game), hauling in 18 passes.
- Bryan Thompson’s 10 grabs have yielded 186 yards (31 ypg).
Where To Watch Stanford vs. Arizona State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.