The Penn State Nittany Lions (5-1), with college football’s 22nd-ranked scoring defense, face the Minnesota Golden Gophers (4-2) and their fourth-ranked scoring defense, on Saturday, October 22, 2022. No line is available from sportsbooks.
Penn State vs. Minnesota Predictions
Penn State vs. Minnesota Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Penn State vs. Minnesota: Last 3 Games
- Penn State is winless against the spread and 2-1 overall over its past three contests.
- In Penn State’s past three contests, it has gone over the total once.
- Minnesota has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three games.
- Minnesota has not gone over the total in its past three contests.
Penn State vs. Minnesota Betting Trends
- Penn State has put together a record of 3-3-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, four of Penn State’s games have gone over the point total.
- Penn State has yet to lose when playing as the moneyline favorite this season, going 5-0.
- Penn State has not played a game this season with moneyline odds of or shorter.
- Minnesota has covered the spread in a game four times this season (4-2-0).
- Games involving Minnesota have hit the over twice this season.
- Minnesota has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- This season, Minnesota has won four of its six games when it is the underdog by at least on the moneyline.
Penn State vs. Minnesota: Over/Under Trends
Penn State Players to Watch
- Sean Clifford has 1,150 passing yards (191.7 ypg) to lead Penn State, completing 59% of his passes and collecting nine touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He’s also chipped in on the ground with 150 rushing yards (25.0 ypg) on 33 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- Nicholas Singleton’s team-high 473 rushing yards (78.8 per game) have come on 68 carries, with five touchdowns this year.
- This season Kaytron Allen has rushed for 319 yards (53.2 per game) on 63 carries with four touchdowns.
- Parker Washington’s team-leading 318 receiving yards (53.0 yards per game) have come on 23 receptions.
- Mitchell Tinsley has racked up 282 receiving yards (47.0 yards per game) and three touchdowns, hauling in 24 passes this year.
- Brenton Strange’s 16 receptions have netted him 240 yards (40.0 ypg) and four touchdowns.
Minnesota Players to Watch
- Tanner Morgan has thrown for 1,164 yards (194.0 ypg) to lead Minnesota, completing 66.9% of his passes and tossing seven touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 74 rushing yards (12.3 ypg) on 24 carries with four rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Mohamed Ibrahim, has carried the ball 104 times for 694 yards (115.7 per game), with nine touchdowns this year.
- This season Treyson Potts has piled up 62 carries for 304 yards (50.7 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Brevyn Spann-Ford’s team-high 252 receiving yards (42.0 yards per game) have come on 18 receptions with one touchdown.
- Mike Brown-Stephens has racked up 233 receiving yards (38.8 yards per game), hauling in 15 passes this year.
- Chris Autman-Bell’s 11 grabs are good enough for 214 yards (35.7 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Penn State vs. Minnesota
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.