The Oregon Ducks (5-1) take college football’s 13th-ranked run defense into a clash with the UCLA Bruins (6-0), with the No. 20 rushing offense, on Saturday, October 22, 2022. The Ducks are 5.5-point favorites.
Oregon vs. UCLA Predictions
Oregon vs. UCLA Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Oregon vs. UCLA: Last 3 Games
- Oregon has covered the spread twice, and is 3-0 overall, in its past three games.
- Oregon has gone over the total twice in its past three contests.
- UCLA has covered the spread in its past three contests, and went 3-0 overall.
- In its past three contests, UCLA has hit the over.
Oregon vs. UCLA Betting Trends
- Oregon is 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Ducks have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, Oregon’s games have hit the over four times.
- Oregon has not yet lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 5-0.
- Oregon has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of or shorter.
- UCLA is 4-2-0 against the spread this year.
- UCLA’s games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times this year.
- UCLA has won both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- UCLA has entered six games this season as the underdog by or more and won each of those games.
Oregon vs. UCLA: Over/Under Trends
Oregon Players to Watch
- Bo Nix leads Oregon with 1,526 passing yards (254.3 ypg) on 131-of-186 passing with 12 touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season. He also adds 331 rushing yards (55.2 ypg) on 40 carries while scoring eight touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Mar’Keise Irving, has carried the ball 60 times for 429 yards (71.5 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Noah Whittington has piled up 336 yards (56.0 per game) on 52 carries with two touchdowns.
- Troy Franklin’s 429 receiving yards (71.5 yards per game) lead the team. He has 27 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Chase Cota has caught 19 passes for 279 yards (46.5 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Kris Hutson’s 14 catches are good enough for 179 yards (29.8 ypg).
UCLA Players to Watch
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson leads UCLA with 1,510 passing yards (251.7 ypg) on 122-of-163 passing with 15 touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He also has 231 rushing yards (38.5 ypg) on 42 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Zach Charbonnet, has carried the ball 87 times for 615 yards (102.5 per game), with six touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 11 passes for 143 yards (23.8 per game).
- Jake Bobo’s team-leading 385 receiving yards (64.2 yards per game) have come on 24 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Kazmeir Allen has hauled in 28 passes for 199 yards (33.2 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Logan Loya’s nine catches this season have resulted in 176 yards (29.3 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Oregon vs. UCLA
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.