The Missouri Tigers (2-4) will face off against the Vanderbilt Commodores (3-4) in SEC action on Saturday, October 22, 2022 at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium. The Commodores are currently heavy, 15-point underdogs. The over/under in this contest is 55.5 points.
Missouri vs. Vanderbilt Predictions
Missouri vs. Vanderbilt Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Missouri vs. Vanderbilt: Last 3 Games
- Missouri has covered the spread in its last three contests, and went 0-3 overall.
- Missouri’s past three contests have not gone over the total.
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 52.8 points over their last three games, 2.7 less than the 55.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Vanderbilt is winless against the spread and 0-3 overall in its past three games.
- In Vanderbilt’s past three games, it has hit the over once.
- The Commodores and their opponents have combined to score an average of 59 combined points over their last three games, 3.5 more than the 55.5 over/under in this matchup.
Missouri vs. Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- Missouri is 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 15-point favorites.
- This season, Missouri’s games have hit the over once.
- Missouri has been the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they won.
- Missouri has played as a moneyline favorite of -669 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Vanderbilt has covered the spread two times this season (2-5-0).
- Vanderbilt has yet to cover the spread (0-3) when playing as at least 15-point underdogs.
- This season, five Vanderbilt games have gone over the point total.
- This season, Vanderbilt has won one out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- Vanderbilt has been at least a +476 moneyline underdog three times this season, but lost all of those games.
Missouri vs. Vanderbilt: Over/Under Trends
- Missouri and its opponents have combined to score more than 55.5 points in a game just once this season.
- This season, games Vanderbilt played finished with a combined score higher than 55.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 53.6 points per game, 1.9 points fewer than the total of 55.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 64.1 points per game, 8.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Tigers games is 0.5 points fewer than the over/under of 55.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 2.6 points separates the average total points bet in Commodores’ games (58.1 points) and this matchup’s over/under (55.5 points).
Missouri Players to Watch
- Brady Cook leads Missouri with 1,207 passing yards (201.2 ypg) on 109-of-169 passing with four touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season. He also adds 163 rushing yards (27.2 ypg) on 54 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Nathaniel Peat, has carried the ball 76 times for 379 yards (63.2 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Cody Schrader has taken 54 carries for 278 yards (46.3 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Dominic Lovett’s team-high 499 receiving yards (83.2 yards per game) have come on 31 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Mookie Cooper has reeled in 14 passes for 165 yards (27.5 yards per game) this year.
- Barrett Banister has hauled in 13 receptions for 127 yards (21.2 ypg) this season.
Vanderbilt Players to Watch
- AJ Swann has thrown for 953 yards (136.1 ypg) to lead Vanderbilt, completing 60.9% of his passes and tossing eight touchdown passes this season.
- Re’Mahn Davis has carried the ball 120 times for a team-high 536 yards (76.6 per game), with four touchdowns this year. He has also caught 19 passes for 130 yards (18.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Michael Wright has racked up 283 yards (40.4 per game) on 37 carries with four touchdowns.
- Will Sheppard’s team-leading 497 receiving yards (71 yards per game) have come on 38 receptions with eight touchdowns.
- Jayden McGowan has put up a 387-yard season so far (55.3 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 31 passes.
Where To Watch Missouri vs. Vanderbilt
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.