Saturday’s NHL matchup between the Toronto Maple Leafs (1-1-0) and the Ottawa Senators (0-1-0) at Scotiabank Arena sees the Maple Leafs as heavy home favorites (-239 moneyline odds to win) against the Senators (+195). The game starts at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+ and CBC.
Maple Leafs vs. Senators Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Senators Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Maple Leafs vs. Senators Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs were victorious in 52 of their 76 games (68.4%) when favored on the moneyline a season ago.
- Toronto put up a 19-10 win-loss record last season when playing with moneyline odds of -239 or shorter (65.5% win percentage).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Maple Leafs have an implied probability of 70.5% to win.
- The Maple Leafs’ 312 total goals (3.8 per game) made them the second-best scoring team in the NHL last season.
- The Maple Leafs were 19th in goals against, conceding 252 total goals (3.1 per game) in NHL action.
- The Senators were an underdog in 66 games last season, with 23 upset wins (34.8%).
- Ottawa was 6-13 as an underdog of +195 or longer on the moneyline last season.
- The win probability for the Senators, implied from the moneyline, is 33.9%.
- The Senators had 224 goals last season (2.7 per game), 26th in the league.
- The Senators allowed 264 total goals (3.2 per game), 22nd in the NHL.
Maple Leafs vs. Senators Over/Under Trends
- Last season, Toronto games went over this one’s 6.5-goal over/under 53 times.
- Last season, 31 of Ottawa’s games featured more than 6.5 goals.
- These two teams combined for 6.5 goals per game last season, 0.03 more than the over/under for this contest.
- The 6.3 goals per game these two teams conceded are 0.2 less than the total set for this contest.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders 2021-22
- Auston Matthews was vital to Toronto last season, with 106 points in 73 games.
- Mitchell Marner had 97 points (1.3 per game), scoring 35 goals and adding 62 assists.
- William Nylander’s 80 points last season came via 34 goals and 46 assists.
- Ilya Samsonov had a record of 23-12-5. He allowed 119 goals (3.02 goals against average) and recorded 1026 saves.
Senators Team Leaders 2021-22
- Alex DeBrincat totaled 41 goals and 37 assists in 82 games for Ottawa last season, resulting in 78 points.
- Brady Tkachuk was one of the impact players on offense for Ottawa with 68 total points (0.9 per game), with 30 goals and 38 assists in 79 games.
- Ottawa’s Claude Giroux was among the leaders on the team with 64 total points (21 goals and 43 assists).
- Cam Talbot had a .911 save percentage (19th in the league) last season, giving up 132 goals (2.8 goals against average). He compiled a 32-12-4 record.
Where To Watch Maple Leafs vs. Senators
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.