Take a look at Tony Pollard’s player props set by bookmakers for his next NFL game on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET airing on NBC. Pollard and the Dallas Cowboys (4-1) take on the Philadelphia Eagles (5-0) at Lincoln Financial Field in Week 6.
Pollard Rushing Insights
- Pollard averages 49.6 rushing yards per game this season, 16.1 more than Sunday’s prop total.
- Pollard has totaled more than 33.5 yards on the ground in three of five games so far this season.
- Sportsbooks have set Pollard’s average rushing yards prop at 48.8 yards. He has barely outpaced it by racking up 49.6 rushing yards per game.
- Pollard went over on his rushing yards prop bet total in three of his five opportunities this year (60.0%).
- Pollard has rushed for a TD twice this year.
Pollard Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Pollard averages 14.2 receiving yards, 1.7 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- Pollard has totaled over 12.5 receiving yards in two out of five games this season.
- Pollard’s season average of 14.2 receiving yards is 10.8 less than his average prop total (25.0).
- Pollard has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of five games this year.
- Pollard has zero touchdown catches in five games this year.
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings
- The Eagles yield 105 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 10th-ranked run defense this season.
- Opponents of the Eagles have totaled five touchdowns on the ground (one per game). The Eagles’ defense is 16th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Tony Pollard
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.