Check out the player prop bets available for Saquon Barkley when he hits the field in NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Barkley’s New York Giants (4-1) face the Baltimore Ravens (3-2) in Week 6. The matchup will take place at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Barkley Rushing Insights
- Barkley’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday is set at 83.5. That’s 23.1 fewer yards than his season average (106.6).
- Barkley has put up over 83.5 yards on the ground in two contests so far this season.
- Barkley has had an average rushing yards prop set at 87.8 this season, which he’s outpaced on average by 18.8 yards.
- Barkley has gone over on his rushing yards prop bet three times sor far this season (in five opportunities).
- Barkley has found paydirt on the ground in three games this season.
Barkley Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Barkley’s 28.6 receiving yards average is 0.1 more than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- Barkley has gained over 28.5 receiving yards in 60.0% of his opportunities this year (three out of five).
- Barkley’s season average of 28.6 receiving yards is 4.4 less than his average over/under (33.0).
- Barkley has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet twice in five games this season.
- Barkley does not have a touchdown catch this year (in five games).
Baltimore Ravens Rankings
- The rush defense of the Ravens is allowing 108 yards per game on the ground this year, which ranks 12th in the NFL.
- The Ravens have the No. 16 defense in the NFL in rushing TDs allowed, conceding five this season (one per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Saquon Barkley
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.