In advance of Mac Jones’ game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to help make the best bets. Jones and the New England Patriots (2-3) have a Week 6 matchup with the Cleveland Browns (2-3) at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Jones Passing Insights
- Sunday’s over/under for Jones is 212.5 passing yards, 49.5 fewer than his 262.0 average for the year.
- In three of five matchups this year, Jones has thrown for over 212.5 yards.
- Jones’ average passing yards prop this year is 283.4, while his actual passing average is under that by 21.4 yards.
- Jones has surpassed his passing yards prop total twice in five chances.
- Jones has thrown for a touchdown in two of three games this season, but has zero games with multiple passing TDs.
- Jones has thrown an interception in all three games this season, but multiple picks in just one of those games.
Jones Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Jones has a 9.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 12.3 yards per game.
- Jones has collected more than 9.5 rushing yards in a game once this season.
- Sportsbooks have set Jones’ average rushing yards prop bet at 11.6 yards. He has barely out-gained it by racking up 12.3 rushing yards per game.
- Jones hit his rushing yards over once in five games this season.
- Jones has scored a rushing touchdown once this season in three games.
Cleveland Browns Rankings
- The 215.6 passing yards the Browns yield per outing makes them the 14th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- The Browns’ defense ranks 11th in the league by allowing 1.2 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (six total passing TDs).
- The Browns have intercepted two passes this year to rank 23rd in the NFL.
Where To Watch Mac Jones
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.