Chris Olave has player prop bet markets available on Sunday when he suits up at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. The Cincinnati Bengals (2-3) will be Olave and the New Orleans Saints’ (2-3) Week 6 opponent in a matchup at Caesars Superdome.
Olave Receiving Insights
- Olave’s 77.8 receiving yards average is 20.3 more than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- In 60.0% of his games this year (three of five), Olave has collected over 57.5 receiving yards.
- Olave’s 77.8 receiving yards per game are 15.0 more than his average over/under (62.8).
- In three of five games, Olave has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Olave has two touchdown catches this season in five games, one apiece on two occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- Olave will face the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense this week. The Bengals allow 227.4 passing yards per contest.
- The Bengals have the No. 4 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding four this season (0.8 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Chris Olave
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.