The Minnesota Vikings (4-1) are favored by 3 points as they look to keep their three-game winning streak alive in a matchup against the Miami Dolphins (3-2) on Sunday, October 16, 2022 at Hard Rock Stadium. The point total for the contest is set at 45.5.
Vikings vs. Dolphins Predictions
Vikings vs. Dolphins Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Vikings and Dolphins: Last Three Games
- The Vikings have not covered a spread (0-3) while going 3-0 overall over their last three matchups.
- The final combined score of the last three Vikings games has surpassed the set total every time.
- The Vikings’ past three games have ended with an average of 45.8 points scored. That’s 0.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Dolphins are 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their past three contests.
- The final combined score of the last three Dolphins games exceeded the set total once.
- The last three Dolphins games averaged 49.8 total points, 4.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
Vikings and Dolphins: Betting Trends
- The Vikings have gone 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Vikings have not covered the spread when they are at least 3-point favorites (0-3).
- Games involving the Vikings have hit the over three times this season.
- The Vikings have yet to lose a game they played as the moneyline favorite this season, going 4-0.
- The Vikings have won all three games they have played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -160 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Vikings have an implied win probability of 61.5%.
- The Dolphins have covered the spread three times over five games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Dolphins have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This year, Dolphins games have hit the over twice.
- The Dolphins have entered the game as underdogs three times this season and won twice.
- The Dolphins have a record of 2-1 in games where sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +135 on the moneyline.
- The Vikings and their opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (45.5 points) three times this season.
- There have been two games featuring the Dolphins this season with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 45.5.
- The total for the matchup of 45.5 is 0.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Vikings (23 points per game) and the Dolphins (23 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 1.1 fewer points than the 46.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- The Vikings have seen a 46.7 average over/under in their games this season, 1.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Dolphins’ games have a total points bet of 47.9 points this season, 2.4 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Vikings Players to Watch
- Kirk Cousins is the No. 16 fantasy player overall and the No. 11 fantasy QB with 81.4 points (averaging 16.3 per game).
- Justin Jefferson’s 73.9 total fantasy points (an average of 14.8 per game), are good enough to place him 20th overall and third among WRs.
- So far this season, Dalvin Cook averages 12.1 fantasy points per game on the way to 60.7 total fantasy points. That makes him the 37th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 12th-ranked RB.
- Adam Thielen is the 125th-ranked fantasy player — and the 44th-ranked WR — with 30.8 fantasy points. He averages 6.2 fantasy points per game.
Dolphins Players to Watch
- So far this season, Tua Tagovailoa is 28th overall among all players and 19th among all QBs with 67.5 fantasy points (16.9 per game).
- Tyreek Hill’s 66.2 total fantasy points (an average of 13.2 per game), are good enough to rank him fourth among WRs and 29th overall.
- Jaylen Waddle averages 12 fantasy points per game on the way to 60.1 total fantasy points. That makes him the 38th-ranked fantasy player overall and the fifth-ranked WR.
- Raheem Mostert has put together the 97th-ranked fantasy season (30th among RBs) with 38.5 fantasy points, averaging 7.7 per game.
Where To Watch Vikings vs. Dolphins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.