Oddsmakers expect a close contest when the Indianapolis Colts (2-2-1) host the Jacksonville Jaguars (2-3) on Sunday, October 16, 2022 in a matchup between AFC South foes at Lucas Oil Stadium. Indianapolis is favored by 2 points. The contest has a 42-point over/under.
Colts vs. Jaguars Predictions
Colts vs. Jaguars Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Colts and Jaguars: Last Three Games
- The Colts have covered the spread twice in their last three matchups while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- In all three of those games, the final combined score fell short of the set total.
- The Colts’ past three outings have ended with an average of 45.3 points scored. That’s 3.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Jaguars have covered the spread once in their past three matchups while putting up a 2-1 record straight-up in those games.
- In two of those three games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The past three Jaguars games averaged 2.5 more points (44.5) than this matchup’s point total.
Colts and Jaguars: Betting Trends
- The Colts have covered the spread in a matchup two times this season (2-3-0).
- The Colts have not covered a spread when they are at least 2-point favorites (0-3).
- This season, Colts games have yet to hit the over once.
- The Colts have not yet won when playing as the moneyline favorite this season, going 0-2-1.
- The Colts have played three times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -135 or shorter, and came up short in each game.
- The Colts have an implied moneyline win probability of 57.4% in this contest.
- The Jaguars have gone 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jaguars are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Games involving Jaguars have hit the over three times this year.
- This season, the Jaguars have won two out of the four games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, the Jaguars have won two of their four games when they’re the underdog by at least +112 on the moneyline.
- None of the Colts’ games this season have ended with a higher combined score than Sunday’s over/under of 42 points.
- In the Jaguars’ five games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s point total of 42.
- The Colts average 13.8 points per game against the Jaguars’ 22.2, amounting to six points under the game’s over/under of 42.
- These two teams surrender a combined 34.8 points per game, 7.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Colts have seen a 45 over/under in their games this season, three more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of two points separates the average total points bet in Jaguars’ games (44 points) and this contest’s over/under (42 points).
Colts Players to Watch
- Matt Ryan is the No. 45 fantasy player overall and the No. 23 fantasy QB with 56.3 points (averaging 11.3 per game).
- Jonathan Taylor has collected 41.2 fantasy points this year (10.3 per game), enough to place him 88th overall and 27th among RBs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Michael Pittman Jr.’s 34.3 total fantasy points make him the No. 108 fantasy player and No. 36 WR. He averages 8.6 fantasy points per game.
- Mo Alie-Cox is working on the 143rd-ranked fantasy season (13th among TEs) with 25.6 fantasy points, averaging 5.1 per game.
Jaguars Players to Watch
- So far this season, Trevor Lawrence is the No. 23 fantasy player overall and the No. 16 fantasy QB. He’s scored 73.1 points and is averaging 14.6 per game.
- James Robinson has recorded total 57.1 fantasy points this year (11.4 per game), which make him the 14th-ranked RB and the 43rd-ranked player overall.
- Christian Kirk is eighth among WRs and 54th overall after scoring 52.1 fantasy points (averaging 10.4 per game) so far this season.
- Travis Etienne has put together the 110th-ranked fantasy season (35th among RBs) with 33.9 fantasy points, averaging 6.8 per game.
Where To Watch Colts vs. Jaguars
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.