The Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (3-2) will meet their C-USA-rival, the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (3-3) in a matchup on Saturday, October 15, 2022 at Johnny “Red” Floyd Stadium. The Hilltoppers are notable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 7 points. The over/under for the outing is 66 points.
Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee Predictions
Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee: Last 3 Games
- In its last three games, Western Kentucky has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- In Western Kentucky’s past three contests, it has gone over the total twice.
- The Hilltoppers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 64.3 points in their last three games, 1.7 less than the 66 over/under in this matchup.
- Middle Tennessee has covered the spread once, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three games.
- Middle Tennessee has hit the over in each of its past three games.
- The Blue Raiders and their opponents have combined to score an average of 56.8 combined points in their last three games, 9.2 less than the 66 over/under in this matchup.
Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Trends
- Western Kentucky has registered a 4-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Hilltoppers have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Western Kentucky’s games have gone over the total three times out of six chances this season.
- Western Kentucky has won 75% of the games this season when it was favored on the moneyline (3-1).
- Western Kentucky has won all three games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -254 or shorter.
- Middle Tennessee has gone 3-3-0 against the spread this year.
- Middle Tennessee has an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- This season, four Middle Tennessee games have gone over the point total.
- This season, Middle Tennessee has won two out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- Middle Tennessee has entered three games this season as the underdog by +203 or more and is 0-1 in those contests.
Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Western Kentucky games have gone over this matchup’s 66-point total twice.
- This season, two Middle Tennessee games have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 66.
- The over/under for the contest of 66 is 7.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Hilltoppers (43.4 points per game) and the Blue Raiders (29.8 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 53.2 points per game, 12.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Hilltoppers games is 0.5 points fewer than the over/under of 66 points in this matchup.
- Blue Raiders games have an over/under of 56.8 points this season, 9.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Western Kentucky Players to Watch
- Austin Reed has 2,040 passing yards (340 ypg) to lead Western Kentucky, completing 71.8% of his passes and recording 19 touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He’s also contributed on the ground with 120 rushing yards (20 ypg) on 42 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team’s top rusher, Kye Robichaux, has carried the ball 60 times for 380 yards (63.3 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Davion Ervin-Poindexter has rushed for 140 yards (23.3 per game) on 40 carries with three touchdowns.
- Daewood Davis’ 606 receiving yards (101 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 44 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Malachi Corley has hauled in 35 passes for 429 yards (71.5 yards per game) and five touchdowns this year.
- Michael Mathison’s 30 grabs have turned into 305 yards (50.8 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Middle Tennessee Players to Watch
- Chase Cunningham leads Middle Tennessee with 1,570 passing yards (261.7 ypg) on 146-of-219 passing with nine touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. He also adds 73 rushing yards (12.2 ypg) on 52 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Frank Peasant’s team-high 342 rushing yards (57 per game) have come on 76 carries, with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Darius Bracy has racked up 31 carries for 116 yards (19.3 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Jaylin Lane’s 469 receiving yards (78.2 yards per game) lead the team. He has 30 receptions with two touchdowns.
- Izaiah Gathings has caught 36 passes for 310 yards (51.7 yards per game) this year.
- Yusuf Ali’s 24 catches have netted him 186 yards (31 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Where To Watch Western Kentucky vs. Middle Tennessee
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.