A pair of MWC teams meet when the Utah State Aggies (1-4) take on the Colorado State Rams (1-4) on Saturday, October 15, 2022 at Sonny Lubick Field at Canvas Stadium. The Aggies are favored by 9 points. The over/under is 48 in the contest.
Utah State vs. Colorado State Predictions
Utah State vs. Colorado State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Utah State vs. Colorado State: Last 3 Games
- Utah State has two wins against the spread, and is 1-2 overall, over its last three games.
- Utah State has gone over the total twice in its past three contests.
- The Aggies have averaged a total of 58.3 combined points over their last three games, 10.3 greater than this matchup’s total of 48.
- In its past three games, Colorado State has one win against the spread, and is 1-2 overall.
- Colorado State has not hit the over in its past three games.
- The Rams total over the last three games is 4.2 points greater than the 48 total listed for this matchup.
Utah State vs. Colorado State Betting Trends
- Utah State is 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies are winless against the spread when they have played as 9-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Games involving Utah State have hit the over twice out of six chances this season.
- Utah State has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- Utah State has played as a moneyline favorite of -349 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Colorado State is 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- Colorado State has yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 9-point underdogs (0-2).
- Games involving Colorado State have yet to hit the over once this season.
- This season, Colorado State has won one out of the four games in which it has been the underdog.
- Colorado State has not won as an underdog of +267 or more on the moneyline this season in two such games.
Utah State vs. Colorado State: Over/Under Trends
- All of Utah State’s games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 48 points.
- A total of of Colorado State’s games finished with a combined score over 48 points this season.
- The Aggies average 17.6 points per game against the Rams’ 12, amounting to 18.4 points under the matchup’s point total of 48.
- The 72 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 24 more than the 48 total in this contest.
- The Aggies have seen a 59.5 average over/under in their games this season, 11.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 7.1 points separates the average total points bet in Rams’ games (55.1 points) and this contest’s over/under (48 points).
Utah State Players to Watch
- Logan Bonner has 686 passing yards (114.3 ypg) to lead Utah State, completing 55% of his passes and throwing six touchdown passes and seven interceptions this season.
- Calvin Tyler Jr.’s team-high 505 rushing yards (84.2 per game) have come on 115 carries, with one touchdown this year.
- This season Robert Briggs has taken 41 carries for 215 yards (35.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Brian Cobbs’ 443 receiving yards (73.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 35 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Terrell Vaughn has collected 255 receiving yards (42.5 yards per game) and three touchdowns, reeling in 22 passes this year.
- Justin McGriff’s 15 catches have netted him 238 yards (39.7 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Colorado State Players to Watch
- Clay Millen has thrown for 667 yards (133.4 ypg) to lead Colorado State, completing 73.9% of his passes and recording five touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- Avery Morrow’s team-high 237 rushing yards (47.4 per game) have come on 46 carries this year.
- This season A’jon Vivens has rushed for 107 yards (21.4 per game) on 37 carries.
- Tory Horton’s 491 receiving yards (98.2 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 32 receptions and five touchdowns.
- Ty McCullouch has collected 119 receiving yards (29.8 yards per game), hauling in 13 passes this year.
- Melquan Stovall’s 13 receptions have yielded 106 yards (26.5 ypg).
Where To Watch Utah State vs. Colorado State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.