The Toledo Rockets (4-2) will meet their MAC-rival, the Kent State Golden Flashes (2-4) in a matchup on Saturday, October 15, 2022 at the The Glass Bowl. The Rockets are considerable favorites in this one, with the spread posted at 8 points. The over/under is 62 in the contest.
Toledo vs. Kent State Predictions
Toledo vs. Kent State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Toledo vs. Kent State: Last 3 Games
- Toledo has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, over its past three contests.
- Toledo has hit the over once in its past three contests.
- The Rockets have averaged a total of 53.5 combined points in their last three games, 8.5 less than this game’s total of 62.
- Kent State has covered the spread once, and is 2-1 overall, over its last three games.
- Kent State’s past three games have not hit the over.
- The Golden Flashes have averaged a total of 61.2 combined points in their last three games, 0.8 less than this game’s total of 62.
Toledo vs. Kent State Betting Trends
- Toledo has put together a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- This season, Toledo’s games have hit the over three times.
- Toledo has won four of the five games it was listed as the moneyline favorite this season (80%).
- Toledo has played as a moneyline favorite of -323 or shorter in only two games this season, and it won both.
- Kent State have registered a 3-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8-point or bigger underdogs, Kent State owns an ATS record of 2-1.
- Kent State games have gone over the total twice this year.
- This season, Kent State has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- Kent State is 0-0 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +245 or more on the moneyline.
Toledo vs. Kent State: Over/Under Trends
- Toledo and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (62 points) times this season.
- There have been two games featuring Kent State this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 62.
- The Rockets average 36.2 points per game against the Golden Flashes’ 27.2, amounting to 1.4 points over the contest’s point total of 62.
- The 55.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 6.8 fewer than the 62 over/under in this contest.
- The Rockets have seen a 54.9 average over/under in their games this season, 7.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Golden Flashes’ games have a total points bet of 63.7 points this season, 1.7 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Toledo Players to Watch
- DeQuan Finn leads Toledo with 1,139 passing yards (189.8 ypg) on 90-of-149 passing with 11 touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He also has 368 rushing yards (61.3 ypg) on 57 carries while scoring five touchdowns on the ground.
- This season Jacquez Stuart has racked up 350 yards (58.3 per game) on 59 attempts with three touchdowns.
- Jerjuan Newton’s team-high 340 receiving yards (56.7 yards per game) have come on 18 receptions with four touchdowns.
- DeMeer Blankumsee has grabbed 28 passes for 300 yards (50.0 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Devin Maddox has hauled in 15 catches for 168 yards (28.0 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Kent State Players to Watch
- Collin Schlee has thrown for 1,386 yards (231.0 ypg) to lead Kent State, completing 61.4% of his passes and collecting eight touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also run for 283 yards (47.2 ypg) on 57 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team’s top rusher, Marquez Cooper, has carried the ball 125 times for 542 yards (90.3 per game), with six touchdowns this year. He’s proven to be a dual threat, hauling in 71 receiving yards (11.8 per game) on four catches.
- Dante Cephas’ 619 receiving yards (103.2 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 39 receptions and three touchdowns.
- Devontez Walker has put up a 512-yard season so far (85.3 receiving yards per game) with five touchdowns, reeling in 32 passes.
Where To Watch Toledo vs. Kent State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.