The NLDS begins with a battle between the Los Angeles Dodgers and San Diego Padres, Tuesday at 9:37 PM ET, at Dodger Stadium.
The Dodgers are a home favorite (-208) versus the Padres (+170). Starting pitchers have yet to be named by either club.
Dodgers vs. Padres Predictions
Dodgers vs. Padres Betting Odds
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds|
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Dodgers vs. Padres Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Los Angeles has a 6-3 record across the nine games it was a moneyline favorite in its last 10 matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Dodgers and their opponents combined to hit the over two times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- Los Angeles has gone 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- San Diego has played as the underdog in four of its past 10 games and has won two of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Padres and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- San Diego has a record of 5-5-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Dodgers vs. Padres Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman leads the Dodgers in runs batted in (100) and has racked up a team-best batting average of .322.
- In baseball, Freeman ranks 61st in home runs and 12th in RBI.
- Mookie Betts has hit 35 home runs to lead his team.
- Betts ranks eighth in home runs among hitters in baseball and 37th in RBI.
- Trea Turner leads the Dodgers with 100 runs batted in.
- Will Smith is hitting .260 with 26 doubles, three triples, 24 home runs and 56 walks.
Padres Batting Leaders
- Manny Machado is batting .298 with 32 home runs and 102 RBI. All three of those stats lead San Diego hitters this season.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Machado’s home run total is 15th, and his RBI total is ninth.
- Juan Soto is batting .242 with an OBP of .401 and a slugging percentage of .452 this season.
- Soto is 31st overall in home runs and 97th in RBI this year.
- Soto heads into this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .222 with two walks and two RBI.
- Josh Bell has 147 hits this season and a slash line of .266/.362/.422.
- Bell brings a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is hitting .200 with a home run, three walks and two RBI.
- Jake Cronenworth has 141 hits and an OBP of .333 to go with a slugging percentage of .394 this season.
Where To Watch Dodgers vs. Padres
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.