The Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (5-0) will face off against a fellow Sun Belt opponent, the Old Dominion Monarchs (2-3) in a matchup on Saturday, October 15, 2022 at Brooks Stadium. The Monarchs are significant underdogs in this one, with the spread posted at 11.5 points. The over/under is set at 57 in the contest.
Coastal Carolina vs. Old Dominion Predictions
Coastal Carolina vs. Old Dominion Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Coastal Carolina vs. Old Dominion: Last 3 Games
- Coastal Carolina has one win against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, over its last three contests.
- Coastal Carolina has gone over the total once in its past three contests.
- The Chanticleers total over the last three games is 6.7 points more than the 57 total given for this matchup.
- Old Dominion has covered the spread once, and is 3-0 overall, over its past three contests.
- Old Dominion has hit the over once in its past three contests.
- The Monarchs have averaged a total of 52.2 combined points in their last three games, 4.8 fewer than this matchup’s over/under of 57.
Coastal Carolina vs. Old Dominion Betting Trends
- Coastal Carolina has covered the spread two times this season (2-3-1).
- The Chanticleers are winless against the spread when they have played as 11.5-point favorites or more (0-2-1).
- Coastal Carolina games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under three times out of six chances this season.
- Coastal Carolina has won all five of the games it has been the moneyline favorite this season.
- Coastal Carolina has played as a moneyline favorite of -445 or shorter in only two games this season, and it won both.
- Old Dominion has covered the spread two times this season (2-3-0).
- Old Dominion has not covered the spread when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- Games involving Old Dominion have hit the over twice this season.
- Old Dominion has won one of the four games it has played as an underdog this season.
- Old Dominion has played as an underdog of +339 or more once this season and lost that game.
Coastal Carolina vs. Old Dominion: Over/Under Trends
- All of Coastal Carolina’s games this season have ended with a higher combined score than Saturday’s over/under of 57 points.
- There have been two games featuring Old Dominion this season with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 57.
- Together, the two teams combine for 58 points per game, 1.0 point more than the point total of 57 for this contest.
- This matchup’s total is 2.8 fewer points than the 54.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- This season, the average total for Chanticleers games is 61.8 points, 4.8 more than the over/under of 57 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 6.0 points more than the average over/under in Monarchs’ games this season (51.0 points).
Coastal Carolina Players to Watch
- Grayson McCall has thrown for 1,582 yards (263.7 ypg) to lead Coastal Carolina, completing 69.4% of his passes and recording 15 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also figured in the ground game with 166 rushing yards (27.7 ypg) on 48 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- CJ Beasley’s team-high 524 rushing yards (87.3 per game) have come on 87 carries, with four touchdowns this year. He’s also tacked on 12 catches for 136 yards (22.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- This season Reese White has collected 245 yards (40.8 per game) on 36 attempts with one touchdown.
- Sam Pinckney’s 510 receiving yards (85.0 yards per game) lead the team. He has 37 receptions with one touchdown.
- Jared Brown has racked up 475 receiving yards (79.2 yards per game) and four touchdowns, reeling in 23 passes this year.
- Tyson Mobley has hauled in 16 receptions for 181 yards (30.2 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Old Dominion Players to Watch
- Hayden Wolff has thrown for 1,251 yards (250.2 ypg) to lead Old Dominion, completing 56.4% of his passes and collecting nine touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Blake Watson, has carried the ball 60 times for 251 yards (50.2 per game), with one touchdown this year.
- This season Keshawn Wicks has taken 22 carries for 79 yards (15.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Ali Jennings’ 688 receiving yards (137.6 yards per game) lead the team. He has 32 receptions with six touchdowns.
- Zack Kuntz has put up a 144-yard season so far (28.8 receiving yards per game) with two touchdowns, hauling in 12 passes.
- Jordan Bly’s 11 grabs have netted him 114 yards (22.8 ypg).
Where To Watch Coastal Carolina vs. Old Dominion
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.