Take a look at Rhamondre Stevenson’s player props set by sportsbooks for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. The Detroit Lions (1-3) will be Stevenson and the New England Patriots’ (1-3) opponent in this Week 5 matchup at Gillette Stadium.
Stevenson Rushing Insights
- Stevenson averages 52.8 rushing yards per game average in 2022, 2.7 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- So far this season, Stevenson has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (55.5 yards) twice.
- Stevenson’s average rushing yards prop so far this season (58.6) is higher than his rushing yard average (52.8) this year.
- Twice in four opportunities this season, Stevenson has gone over his rushing yards total.
- Stevenson has rushed for a touchdown once this season in four games.
Stevenson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Stevenson averages 14.3 receiving yards, 3.2 fewer than the over/under of 17.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- In two out of four games this year, Stevenson has totaled more than 17.5 receiving yards.
- Stevenson’s average of 14.3 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 18.1.
- Stevenson has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet two times in four games this year.
- Having played four games this year, Stevenson has not caught a touchdown pass.
Detroit Lions Rankings
- The 165.5 rushing yards per game yielded by the Lions defense makes them the NFL’s 30th-ranked rush defense.
- Opponents of the Lions have put up 10 touchdowns on the ground (2.5 per game). The Lions’ defense is 32nd in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Rhamondre Stevenson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.