Ahead of Nick Chubb’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, take a look at some insights and stats to make the best bets. The Los Angeles Chargers (2-2) will be Chubb and the Cleveland Browns’ (2-2) Week 5 opponent in a matchup at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Chubb Rushing Insights
- Chubb racks up 114.8 rushing yards per game this season, 26.3 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Chubb has gained over 88.5 yards on the ground in three of four games so far this season.
- The average rushing yards over/under Chubb has had set this season (108.1) is lower than his rushing yard average on the year (114.8).
- Chubb has out-gained his rushing yards prop bet total two times in four opportunities this year.
- Chubb has multiple rushing TDs in one game this season. He’s scored on the ground in three total games.
Chubb Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Chubb’s 9.3 receiving yards average is 1.8 more than his prop total for Sunday’s contest.
- In two out of four games this year, Chubb has gained more than 7.5 receiving yards.
- Chubb’s average over/under for receiving yards is 13.1. But he is accumulating 3.8 fewer per game than that.
- In one of four games this season, Chubb has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Chubb does not have a touchdown catch this year (in four games).
Los Angeles Chargers Rankings
- Chubb will face the NFL’s 14th-ranked rush defense this week. The Chargers allow 109.8 yards on the ground per contest.
- The Chargers have the No. 6 defense in the league in rushing TDs allowed, giving up two this season (0.5 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Nick Chubb
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.