Player prop bets are available for Latavius Murray in Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. The Week 5 contest sees Murray’s New Orleans Saints (1-3) hit the field at Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana against the Seattle Seahawks (2-2).
Murray Rushing Insights
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Murray is 23.5. That’s 12.3 fewer yards than his average of 35.8 last year.
- On nine occasions last season (out of 17 total games, or 52.9%), Murray had more than 23.5 rushing yards.
- The average rushing yards over/under for Murray last year (35.0) was just a bit below his season average for rushing yards (35.8).
- Murray hit the over on his rushing yards total set by oddsmakers in six of his 15 opportunities last year (40.0%).
- Murray had a rushing touchdown in six games last year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Murray Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Murray averaged 5.4 receiving yards per game last season, 1.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (6.5).
- In 23.5% of his games last season (four out of 17), Murray had collected more than 6.5 receiving yards.
- Murray’s season average of 5.4 receiving yards per game was equal to his average over/under prop bet a year ago.
- Murray went over on receiving yards prop bets in 26.7% of his games (four of 15) last year.
- In 14 games last year, Murray had no receiving touchdowns.
Seattle Seahawks Rankings (2021)
- In terms of defending against the run, the Seahawks were 17th in the NFL last year, conceding 113.6 yards per game.
- Last season the Seahawks conceded 16 rushing TDs. They were 18th in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch Latavius Murray
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.