In advance of Kareem Hunt’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, check out some insights and stats to help make the best bets. The Los Angeles Chargers (2-2) will be Hunt and the Cleveland Browns’ (2-2) opponent in this Week 5 matchup at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Hunt Rushing Insights
- Hunt averages 50.0 rushing yards per game, 5.5 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- Hunt has totaled over 44.5 yards on the ground in every game he’s played.
- Hunt has an average rushing yards prop bet of 52.6 so far this season. He’s fallen just short of that by gaining 50.0 yards per game on the ground.
- Hunt has hit the over on his rushing yards prop bet three times sor far this season (in four opportunities).
- Hunt has scored a rushing touchdown in one game.
Hunt Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Hunt’s 18.3 receiving yards average is 0.8 more than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- Hunt has collected more than 17.5 receiving yards twice in four games this year.
- Hunt’s average of 18.3 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 23.1.
- Hunt has hit the over on his receiving yards prop in 25.0% of his games (one of four).
- In one of four games this year, Hunt has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Los Angeles Chargers Rankings
- The rush defense of the Chargers is conceding 109.8 yards per contest on the ground this year, which ranks 14th in the league.
- Opponents of the Chargers have scored two touchdowns on the ground (0.5 per game). The Chargers’ defense is sixth in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Kareem Hunt
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.