See what bookmakers have installed for Jamaal Williams’ player prop betting options in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET broadcast on FOX. The New England Patriots (1-3) will be Williams and the Detroit Lions’ (1-3) opponent in this Week 5 matchup at Gillette Stadium.
Williams Rushing Insights
- Williams records 69.0 rushing yards per game this season, 2.5 less than Sunday’s prop total.
- Williams has totaled over 71.5 yards on the ground in two outings so far this season.
- Williams has outpaced his rushing yards prop average on the season (56.1) by 12.9 yards.
- Williams has gone over his rushing yards total in three of four games (75.0% of his opportunities).
- Williams had multiple rushing TDs in three games this season, while scoring in three games.
Williams Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Williams picks up 7.5 receiving yards per game, 5.0 less than his over/under in Sunday’s outing.
- In one out of four games this season, Williams has totaled more than 12.5 receiving yards.
- Williams has totaled 6.4 less receiving yards per game (7.5) than his average prop total (13.9).
- Williams has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 25.0% of his games (one of four).
- Williams does not have a touchdown catch this year (in four games).
New England Patriots Rankings
- The Patriots surrender 135.8 rushing yards per game, the NFL’s 26th-ranked rush defense this season.
- The Patriots’ defense is ranked sixth in the NFL with two rushing TDs conceded so far this year.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Jamaal Williams
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.