In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Derrick Henry’s player prop bet options. He’ll hit the field at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Henry and his Tennessee Titans (2-2) have a Week 5 game against the Washington Commanders (1-3) at FedExField.
Henry Rushing Insights
- Henry rushes for 76.5 yards per game this season, which falls short of Sunday’s prop total of 86.5 yards.
- Henry has totaled more than 86.5 rushing yards in a game one time this season.
- Henry rushes for 46.1 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop (122.6 yards).
- Henry has exceeded his rushing yards prop once in four opportunities this year.
- Henry has rushed for a touchdown in three games this season (through four games played).
Henry Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Henry averages 22.8 receiving yards, 10.3 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- In two out of four games this year, Henry has collected more than 12.5 receiving yards.
- Henry’s 22.8 receiving yards per game are 7.9 more than his average prop total (14.9).
- Henry has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet two times in four games this year.
- Henry has zero touchdown catches in four games this season.
Washington Commanders Rankings
- The run defense of the Commanders is conceding 112 yards per game on the ground this year, which ranks 16th in the league.
- Opponents of the Commanders have totaled one touchdown on the ground (0.3 per game). The Commanders’ defense is first in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Derrick Henry
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.