Antonio Gibson hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, with several player prop bets available to wager on. Gibson and the Washington Commanders (1-3) have a Week 5 matchup against the Tennessee Titans (2-2) at FedExField.
Gibson Rushing Insights
- Gibson’s rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 45.5 yards. That is 2.2 more than his season average of 43.3.
- So far this season, Gibson has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (45.5 yards) two times.
- Gibson has fallen short of his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (78.1) by 34.8 yards per game.
- Gibson has not gone over his rushing yard prop bet total in each of his four games this year.
- Gibson has rushed for a touchdown two times this season in four games.
Gibson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Gibson’s 25.3 receiving yards per game are 9.8 more than his prop total for Sunday’s outing.
- Gibson has gained more than 15.5 receiving yards once in four games this season.
- Gibson’s average over/under for receiving yards is 22.6. He has put up 2.7 more per game than that.
- Gibson has hit the over on his receiving yards prop in 25.0% of his games (one of four).
- Having played four games this season, Gibson has not caught a touchdown pass.
Tennessee Titans Rankings
- The 118.3 rushing yards the Titans give up per game makes them the 19th-ranked rush defense in the NFL this season.
- The Titans have the No. 1 defense in the league in rushing touchdowns allowed, conceding one this season (0.3 per game).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Where To Watch Antonio Gibson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.