The Washington Commanders (1-3) are slight, 2.5-point underdogs as they look to end their three-game losing streak in a matchup against the Tennessee Titans (2-2) on Sunday, October 9, 2022 at FedExField. The total is 42.5 points for this matchup.
Titans vs. Commanders Predictions
Titans vs. Washington Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Titans and Washington: Last Three Games
- The Titans are 2-1 against the spread over their last three games, and have a 2-1 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The Titans and their opponents have combined to hit the over in two of those games.
- The past three Titans games averaged 2.8 more points (45.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Commanders have not covered a spread (0-3) while going 2-1 overall over their past three matchups.
- The Commanders and their opponents have hit the over in one of those games.
- The last three Commanders games averaged 45.5 total points, three more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Titans and Washington: Betting Trends
- The Titans have put together a record of 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Titans have not covered a spread when they are at least 2.5-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, Titans games have hit the over twice.
- The Titans have been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game they lost.
- The Titans have played as a moneyline favorite of -146 or shorter in just one game this season, which they lost.
- The Titans have a 59.3% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Commanders are 1-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Commanders have not covered the spread (0-2) when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Commanders games have hit the over twice.
- The Commanders have lost both games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- This season, the Commanders have been at least a +123 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
- The Titans and their opponents have combined to score more than 42.5 points in a game twice this season.
- This season, the Commanders have played two games with a combined score over 42.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 42.5 is 5.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Titans (18.8 points per game) and the Commanders (18.3 points per game).
- The 52.1 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 9.6 more than the 42.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Titans have seen a 45 average over/under in their games this season, 2.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Commanders’ games have a total points bet of 44.9 points this season, 2.4 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Titans Players to Watch
- Derrick Henry is the No. 26 fantasy player overall and the No. 5 fantasy RB with 57.7 points (averaging 14.4 per game).
- Ryan Tannehill has recorded total 53.4 fantasy points this year (13.3 per game), which make him the 31st-ranked player overall and the 19th-ranked QB.
- Dontrell Hilliard is 117th overall and 34th among RBs after scoring 25.1 fantasy points (averaging 8.4 per game) so far this season.
- Robert Woods is working on the 128th-ranked fantasy season (48th among WRs) with 22.7 fantasy points, averaging 5.7 per game.
Washington Players to Watch
- So far this season, Carson Wentz is 11th overall among all players and 10th among all QBs with 71.4 fantasy points (17.9 per game).
- Antonio Gibson has collected total 39.4 fantasy points this year (9.9 per game), which make him the 21st-ranked RB and the 68th-ranked player overall.
- Jahan Dotson averages 9.6 fantasy points per game on the way to 38.2 total fantasy points. That makes him the 71st-ranked fantasy player overall and the 17th-ranked WR.
- Curtis Samuel’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 22nd among WRs and 78th overall with 37 points (9.3 per game).
Where To Watch Titans vs. Commanders
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.