The New Orleans Saints (1-3) are 5.5-point favorites as they try to end their three-game losing streak in a matchup with the Seattle Seahawks (2-2) on Sunday, October 9, 2022 at Caesars Superdome. The game has a 45.5-point over/under.
Saints vs. Seahawks Predictions
Saints vs. Seahawks Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Saints and Seahawks: Last Three Games
- The Saints are 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall over their last three games.
- The final combined score of the last three Saints games exceeded the set total once.
- The past three Saints games averaged 3.3 fewer points (42.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Seahawks are 1-2 against the spread in their last three games, and have a 0-3 straight-up record in those contests.
- The final combined score of the last three Seahawks games has surpassed the set total twice.
- The Seahawks’ last three outings have ended with an average of 43.8 points scored. That’s 1.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
Saints and Seahawks: Betting Trends
- The Saints have covered the spread one time this season (1-3-0).
- The Saints are winless against the spread when they are 5.5-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Saints games have gone over the total twice this season.
- The Saints have been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- The Saints have yet to play a game with moneyline odds of -244 or shorter.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Saints have an implied win probability of 70.9%.
- The Seahawks have put together a record of 2-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Seahawks have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Games involving the Seahawks have hit the over twice this season.
- This season, the Seahawks have won two out of the three games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- The Seahawks have entered two games this season as the underdog by +196 or more and are 1-1 in those contests.
- The Saints and their opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 45.5 points twice this season.
- This season, the Seahawks have played two games with a combined score over 45.5 points.
- The Saints average 19 points per game against the Seahawks’ 23.8, amounting to 2.7 points under the game’s total of 45.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 52.8 points per game, 7.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Saints games is three points fewer than the over/under of 45.5 points in this matchup.
- Seahawks games have an over/under of 43.9 points this season, 1.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Saints Players to Watch
- Jameis Winston is 55th overall among all players and 27th among all QBs with 43.9 fantasy points (14.6 per game).
- Chris Olave has put up 37.5 fantasy points this year (9.4 per game), good enough to place him 74th overall and 20th among WRs in league-wide fantasy standings.
- So far this season, Michael Thomas averages 11.7 fantasy points per game on the way to 35.1 total fantasy points. That makes him the 82nd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 24th-ranked WR.
- Taysom Hill’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 122nd overall and 11th among TEs with 23.8 points (7.9 per game).
Seahawks Players to Watch
- So far this season, Geno Smith is the No. 10 fantasy player overall and the No. 9 fantasy QB. He’s scored 73.9 points and is averaging 18.5 per game.
- Rashaad Penny has racked up 42.8 fantasy points this year (10.7 per game), enough to rank him 16th among RBs and 57th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- D.K. Metcalf’s 32.4 total fantasy points make him the No. 96 fantasy player and No. 33 WR. He averages 8.1 fantasy points per game.
- Will Dissly’s fantasy season so far has him ranked seventh among TEs and 104th overall with 29.6 points (7.4 per game).
Where To Watch Saints vs. Seahawks
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.