The Cincinnati Bengals (2-2) are 3-point underdogs in a road AFC North matchup against the Baltimore Ravens (2-2) on Sunday, October 9, 2022 at M&T Bank Stadium. The over/under is 48 for this matchup.
Ravens vs. Bengals Predictions
Ravens vs. Bengals Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Ravens and Bengals: Last Three Games
- The Ravens are 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their past three games.
- The Ravens and their opponents have hit the over in two of those games.
- The Ravens’ last three outings have ended with an average of 46.3 points scored. That’s 1.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bengals have covered the spread twice in their last three matchups while putting up a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of each of the past three Bengals games did not go over the set point total.
- The past three Bengals games averaged 2.3 fewer points (45.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
Ravens and Bengals: Betting Trends
- The Ravens are 3-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Ravens have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Games involving the Ravens have hit the over twice this season.
- The Ravens have won two of the three games they were favored on the moneyline this season (66.7%).
- The Ravens have played as a moneyline favorite of -173 or shorter in just two games this season, and they split 1-1.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Ravens’ implied win probability is 63.4%.
- The Bengals have gone 2-2-0 against the spread this year.
- Games involving the Bengals have yet to hit the over once this season.
- This is the first time the Bengals will play as underdogs this season.
- The Bengals have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +147 moneyline set for this game.
- The Ravens and their opponents have combined to score more than 48 points in a game twice this season.
- There has not been a Bengals game this season with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 48.
- The Ravens average 29.8 points per game against the Bengals’ 22.8, amounting to 4.6 points over the matchup’s over/under of 48.
- This matchup’s total is 5.5 fewer points than the 42.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2022.
- This season the average total for Ravens games is 45.8 points, 2.2 fewer than the over/under of 48 points for this contest.
- Bengals games have an over/under of 45.4 points this season, 2.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Ravens Players to Watch
- Lamar Jackson is the best fantasy player overall with 115.3 fantasy points (28.8 per game).
- Mark Andrews has racked up total 44.3 fantasy points this year (11.1 per game), which make him the 53rd-ranked player overall and the second-ranked TE.
- Devin Duvernay is 62nd overall and 14th among WRs after scoring 41 fantasy points (averaging 10.3 per game) so far this season.
- Rashod Bateman is working on the 86th-ranked fantasy season (27th among WRs) with 34.3 fantasy points, averaging 8.6 per game.
Bengals Players to Watch
- So far this season, Joe Burrow is the ninth-best fantasy player overall this season and the eighth-best fantasy QB with 77.9 fantasy points (19.5 per game).
- Tee Higgins has put up 43.5 fantasy points this year (10.9 per game), good enough to rank him 11th among WRs and 56th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Joe Mixon is 19th among RBs and 65th overall with 40 fantasy points (averaging 10 per game) so far this season.
- Ja’Marr Chase is the 66th-ranked fantasy player — and the 16th-ranked WR — with 39.5 fantasy points (9.9 per game).
Where To Watch Ravens vs. Bengals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.