The No. 9 Ole Miss Rebels (5-0) will face off against their SEC-rival, the Vanderbilt Commodores (3-2) in a matchup on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at Vanderbilt Stadium. The Commodores will need their best effort to pull off an upset, they are currently 19-point underdogs. The over/under is 59.5 in the contest.
Ole Miss vs. Vanderbilt Predictions
Ole Miss vs. Vanderbilt Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Ole Miss vs. Vanderbilt: Last 3 Games
- Ole Miss has one win against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, in its past three contests.
- Ole Miss has not hit the over in its past three games.
- The Rebels have averaged a total of 61.3 combined points in their last three games, 1.8 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 59.5.
- Over its past three games, Vanderbilt has one win against the spread, and is 3-0 overall.
- In Vanderbilt’s past three games, it has gone over the total twice.
- The Commodores total over the last three games is 2.0 points greater than the 59.5 total given for this matchup.
Ole Miss vs. Vanderbilt Betting Trends
- Ole Miss has put together a record of 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rebels have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 19-point favorites.
- Games involving Ole Miss have hit the over once this season.
- Ole Miss has not yet lost when playing as the moneyline favorite this season, going 4-0.
- Ole Miss has played as a moneyline favorite of -1134 or shorter in only two games this season, and it won both.
- Vanderbilt has covered the spread two times in five games with a set number.
- Vanderbilt is winless against the spread when it has played as 19-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This year, four Vanderbilt games have gone over the point total.
- Vanderbilt has been an underdog in three games this season and won one (33.3%) of those contests.
- Vanderbilt has played as an underdog of +700 or more once this season and lost that game.
Ole Miss vs. Vanderbilt: Over/Under Trends
- This season, Ole Miss games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 59.5-point total twice.
- In Vanderbilt’s five games this season, have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 59.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 71.4 points per game, 11.9 points more than the point total of 59.5 for this matchup.
- The 45.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 13.9 fewer than the 59.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Rebels games is 60.4 points, 0.9 more than the over/under of 59.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.4 points separates this matchup’s over/under (59.5 points) and the average total points bet in Commodores’ games (58.1 points) this season.
Ole Miss Players to Watch
- Jaxson Dart has thrown for 910 yards (182.0 ypg) to lead Ole Miss, completing 59.5% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. He’s also contributed in the ground game with 241 rushing yards (48.2 ypg) on 37 carries.
- Quinshon Judkins has carried the ball 85 times for a team-high 535 yards (107.0 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Zach Evans has piled up 389 yards (77.8 per game) on 68 carries with five touchdowns.
- Malik Heath’s team-leading 320 receiving yards (64.0 yards per game) have come on 19 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Jonathan Mingo has put together a 260-yard season so far (52.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in 13 passes.
- Michael Trigg’s 16 receptions are good enough for 128 yards (25.6 ypg) and three touchdowns.
Vanderbilt Players to Watch
- AJ Swann leads Vanderbilt with 567 passing yards (113.4 ypg) on 42-of-72 passing with six touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season.
- Re’Mahn Davis has carried the ball 81 times for a team-high 402 yards (80.4 per game), with three touchdowns this year. He has also caught 13 passes for 88 yards (17.6 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Michael Wright has piled up 264 yards (52.8 per game) on 32 carries with four touchdowns.
- Will Sheppard’s 365 receiving yards (73.0 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s collected 26 receptions and seven touchdowns.
- Jayden McGowan has grabbed 22 passes for 276 yards (55.2 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
Where To Watch Ole Miss vs. Vanderbilt
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.