The No. 20 Kansas State Wildcats (4-1) are just 2-point favorites on the road against the Iowa State Cyclones (3-2) on Saturday, October 8, 2022. Each team has a tough defense, with the Wildcats 25th in points per game conceded, and the Cyclones 12th. An over/under of 46 points has been set for the outing.
Kansas State vs. Iowa State Predictions
Kansas State vs. Iowa State Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Kansas State vs. Iowa State: Last 3 Games
- Over its past three contests, Kansas State has two wins against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- Kansas State has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Wildcats total over the last three games is 6.8 points more than the 46 over/under given for this matchup.
- In its last three contests, Iowa State has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall.
- In its past three games, Iowa State has gone over the total twice.
- The Cyclones and their opponents have combined to score an average of 50.8 combined points in their last three games, 4.8 more than the 46 over/under in this matchup.
Kansas State vs. Iowa State Betting Trends
- Kansas State is 4-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 2 points or more so far this season, the Wildcats have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Kansas State have hit the over twice this season.
- Kansas State has won 75% of the games this season when it was favored on the moneyline (3-1).
- Kansas State has a 1-0 record (winning 75% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -132 or shorter.
- Iowa State has covered the spread in a game two times this season (2-3-0).
- Iowa State has a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Games involving Iowa State have hit the over twice this year.
- Iowa State won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- Iowa State has played as an underdog of +109 or more once this season and won that game.
Kansas State vs. Iowa State: Over/Under Trends
- Kansas State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (46 points) times this season.
- There have been Iowa State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 46 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 46 is 12.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (32.4 points per game) and the Cyclones (26 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 13.4 fewer points than the 32.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2022.
- This season, the average total for Wildcats games is 52.3 points, 6.3 more than the over/under of 46 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Cyclones’ games this season (49.2 points).
Kansas State Players to Watch
- Adrian Martinez leads Kansas State with 654 passing yards (130.8 ypg) on 74-of-119 passing with three touchdowns and zero interceptions this season. He also has 469 rushing yards (93.8 ypg) on 72 carries while scoring nine touchdowns on the ground.
- Deuce Vaughn’s team-high 638 rushing yards (127.6 per game) have come on 110 carries, with three touchdowns this year.
- Malik Knowles’ 157 receiving yards (31.4 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s collected 15 receptions and one touchdown.
- Phillip Brooks has grabbed 16 passes for 155 yards (31 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Kade Warner’s 14 grabs have netted him 133 yards (26.6 ypg) and one touchdown.
Iowa State Players to Watch
- Hunter Dekkers leads Iowa State with 1,316 passing yards (263.2 ypg) on 131-of-189 passing with 11 touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Jirehl Brock, has carried the ball 65 times for 361 yards (72.2 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Deon Silas has rushed for 110 yards (22 per game) on 29 carries with two touchdowns.
- Xavier Hutchinson’s team-leading 504 receiving yards (100.8 yards per game) have come on 49 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Jaylin Noel has collected 253 receiving yards (50.6 yards per game), hauling in 23 passes this year.
- Dimitri Stanley’s 12 catches this season have resulted in 162 yards (32.4 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Kansas State vs. Iowa State
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.