The No. 5 Clemson Tigers (5-0) and the Boston College Eagles (2-3) will meet in a matchup of ACC teams on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at Alumni Stadium. The Eagles will need to play a near perfect game to pull off an upset, Vegas has them as 20.5-point underdogs. An over/under of 49.5 points has been set for the outing.
Clemson vs. Boston College Predictions
Clemson vs. Boston College Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Clemson vs. Boston College: Last 3 Games
- Clemson has one win against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, over its last three games.
- Clemson’s past three contests have hit the over.
- The Tigers have averaged a total of 52.3 combined points over their last three games, 2.8 greater than this game’s total of 49.5.
- Boston College has one win against the spread, and is 3-0 overall, in its past three games.
- In its past three games, Boston College has hit the over.
- The Eagles and their opponents have combined to score an average of 48.3 combined points over their last three games, 1.2 less than the 49.5 over/under in this matchup.
Clemson vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Clemson has covered the spread two times this season (2-3-0).
- The Tigers are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 20.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Clemson have hit the over three times this season.
- Clemson has won all four of the games it has been listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- Clemson has played as a moneyline favorite of -1591 or shorter in only two games this season, and it won both.
- Boston College has covered the spread once in five games with a set spread.
- Games involving Boston College have hit the over on three occasions this season.
- This season, Boston College has won one out of the three games in which it has been the underdog.
- Boston College has played as an underdog of +870 or more once this season and won that game.
Clemson vs. Boston College: Over/Under Trends
- Clemson and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 49.5 points times this season.
- There have been Boston College games that have ended with a combined score over 49.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 49.5 is 14.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (41 points per game) and the Eagles (23.4 points per game).
- The 50 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.5 more than the 49.5 total in this contest.
- The Tigers have seen a 51.8 average over/under in their games this season, 2.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Eagles games have an over/under of 47.5 points this season, two points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Clemson Players to Watch
- D.J. Uiagalelei has thrown for 1,241 yards (248.2 ypg) to lead Clemson, completing 65.4% of his passes and collecting 11 touchdown passes and one interception this season. He’s also run for 251 yards (50.2 ypg) on 55 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Will Shipley’s team-high 413 rushing yards (82.6 per game) have come on 66 carries, with seven touchdowns this year. He’s also added nine catches for 80 yards (16 per game).
- Beaux Collins’ 232 receiving yards (46.4 yards per game) pace all receivers on the team. He’s registered 14 receptions and four touchdowns.
- Antonio Williams has recorded 229 receiving yards (45.8 yards per game) and one touchdown, hauling in 17 passes this year.
- Joseph Ngata has hauled in 13 catches for 208 yards (41.6 ypg) this season.
Boston College Players to Watch
- Phil Jurkovec leads Boston College with 1,147 passing yards (229.4 ypg) on 96-of-150 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to six interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Pat Garwo III, has carried the ball 62 times for 225 yards (45 per game), with two touchdowns this year.
- This season Alex Broome has racked up 118 yards (23.6 per game) on 21 carries with one touchdown.
- Zay Flowers’ 481 receiving yards (96.2 yards per game) lead the team. He has 34 receptions with five touchdowns.
- Jaelen Gill has recorded 205 receiving yards (41 yards per game), hauling in 11 passes this year.
- George Takacs’ 17 grabs have netted him 176 yards (35.2 ypg) and one touchdown.
Where To Watch Clemson vs. Boston College
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
College Football Picks
Looking for college football predictions? Go here for all of our free college football picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.